Marksman

interesting story about US ties to...Isis

Last edited by fng; January 3rd, 2017 at 12:36 PM.

"Stop trying to fix the police, fix the ghetto." - Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke

The state department does a pretty good job of hiding the guns and money they spread around the middle east, but there are people that know what happened. The US State Dept is solely responsible for organizing and equipping the group of rebel fighters that later formed the heart of ISIS.

And yet, no matter how simple or how easily verifiable that statement is, most people will never believe it. They just can't.
    Last edited by Cochise; January 3rd, 2017 at 01:28 PM.
    My secret arsenal is an infinite, ageless inkwell. It's a fountain of youth and a patriot's weapon of choice. -Brandon Boyd.

Quote Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
    The state department does a pretty good job of hiding the guns and money they spread around the middle east, but there are people that know what happened. The US State Dept is solely responsible for organizing and equipping the group of rebel fighters that later formed the heart of ISIS.

And yet, no matter how simple or how easily verifiable that statement is, most people will never believe it. They just can't.
    I really don't doubt it....the CIA has been arming the middle east for decades
    "Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. America was born of protest, revolution and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long" - Ron Paul

"I can sacrifice my liberties, and you can sacrifice yours, but I cannot sacrifice yours; neither can a majority in Congress sacrifice yours or mine." - Judge Andrew Napolitano

Quote Originally Posted by sliguns View Post
    I really don't doubt it....the CIA has been arming the middle east for decades
    CIA has been arming the world for many decades. Sometimes instability in one area gives us stability here in the USA. Think about it. Let them fight among themselves, then we don't have to use our guys to fight. Cheaper too. They require just food and weapons.
    Last edited by hkump; January 3rd, 2017 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hkump View Post
    CIA has been arming the world for many decades. Sometimes instability in one area gives us stability here in the USA. Think about it. Let them fight among themselves, then we don't have to use our guys to fight. Cheaper too. They require just food and weapons.
    I understand that's a possible outcome (in theory)...but it seems eventually our intrusions into the affairs of other nations causes blow-back...then innocent US citizens die as the result.
    "Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. America was born of protest, revolution and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long" - Ron Paul

"I can sacrifice my liberties, and you can sacrifice yours, but I cannot sacrifice yours; neither can a majority in Congress sacrifice yours or mine." - Judge Andrew Napolitano

I understand that's a possible outcome (in theory)...but it seems eventually our intrusions into the affairs of other nations causes blow-back...then innocent US citizens die as the result.
    It happens: Manuel Noriega, Saddam Hussein, and Osama bin Laden. When you are loyal to the CIA, you're good. When you're not, you become the target. All 3 thought they could do without the CIA and look what happened to them. Don't bite the hand that feeds you is the moral of the story.

It happens: Manuel Noriega, Saddam Hussein, and Osama bin Laden. When you are loyal to the CIA, you're good. When you're not, you become the target. All 3 thought they could do without the CIA and look what happened to them.
    Sounds simple enough

Marksman

Premium Member
    Its what the CIA refers to as "acceptable collatoral damage".
    "I love the smell of napalm in the morning!"

"Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!"

Banned
    Oh so you mean helping Sadam Hussein and Bin Laden to fight the Iranians and the Ruskies was a bad idea. History please be kind to us.

Our foreign policy from the beginning has been the old Middle Eastern adage "the ememy of my enemy is my friend." Without the French we could have never drove out King George, but that may have been the last historical alignment that worked in our favor long term.
    Last edited by Whitebread; January 3rd, 2017 at 02:14 PM.

Banned
    It happens: Manuel Noriega, Saddam Hussein, and Osama bin Laden. When you are loyal to the CIA, you're good. When you're not, you become the target. All 3 thought they could do without the CIA and look what happened to them. Don't bite the hand that feeds you is the moral of the story.
    Looks like you beat me to it.

Banned
    Question is what did ole Muammar do to find himself out of good graces?

Marksman
    Four year old news; Americans don't want to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Firearmfanatic View Post
    Its what the CIA refers to as "acceptable collatoral damage".
    And if you don't like it, then move!! USA USA USA

Banned
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1260.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	105.8 KB 
ID:	67635

Marksman

Premium Member
    And if you don't like it, then move!! USA USA USA
    Me have no issue with it at all!
    "I love the smell of napalm in the morning!"

"Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!"

Banned
    I wish I could say I don't believe this to be true. But when our soldiers have to work with the child raping scumbag warlords in AfS***astan, anything is believable. If I have learned nothing else in the last few years, you don't have to ignore disgraceful behavior from your government towards others to be a patriot.