interesting story about US ties to...Isis

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    maxresdefault.jpg

44053414.jpg

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    The state department does a pretty good job of hiding the guns and money they spread around the middle east, but there are people that know what happened. The US State Dept is solely responsible for organizing and equipping the group of rebel fighters that later formed the heart of ISIS.

And yet, no matter how simple or how easily verifiable that statement is, most people will never believe it. They just can't.

Last edited:

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    The state department does a pretty good job of hiding the guns and money they spread around the middle east, but there are people that know what happened. The US State Dept is solely responsible for organizing and equipping the group of rebel fighters that later formed the heart of ISIS.

And yet, no matter how simple or how easily verifiable that statement is, most people will never believe it. They just can't.

I really don't doubt it....the CIA has been arming the middle east for decades

hkump

Rating - 100%
    314   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    I really don't doubt it....the CIA has been arming the middle east for decades

CIA has been arming the world for many decades. Sometimes instability in one area gives us stability here in the USA. Think about it. Let them fight among themselves, then we don't have to use our guys to fight. Cheaper too. They require just food and weapons.

Last edited:

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    CIA has been arming the world for many decades. Sometimes instability in one area gives us stability here in the USA. Think about it. Let them fight among themselves, then we don't have to use our guys to fight. Cheaper too. They require just food and weapons.

I understand that's a possible outcome (in theory)...but it seems eventually our intrusions into the affairs of other nations causes blow-back...then innocent US citizens die as the result.

hkump

Rating - 100%
    314   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    I understand that's a possible outcome (in theory)...but it seems eventually our intrusions into the affairs of other nations causes blow-back...then innocent US citizens die as the result.

It happens: Manuel Noriega, Saddam Hussein, and Osama bin Laden. When you are loyal to the CIA, you're good. When you're not, you become the target. All 3 thought they could do without the CIA and look what happened to them. Don't bite the hand that feeds you is the moral of the story.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    It happens: Manuel Noriega, Saddam Hussein, and Osama bin Laden. When you are loyal to the CIA, you're good. When you're not, you become the target. All 3 thought they could do without the CIA and look what happened to them.

Sounds simple enough :)

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

Oh so you mean helping Sadam Hussein and Bin Laden to fight the Iranians and the Ruskies was a bad idea. History please be kind to us.

Our foreign policy from the beginning has been the old Middle Eastern adage "the ememy of my enemy is my friend." Without the French we could have never drove out King George, but that may have been the last historical alignment that worked in our favor long term.

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    It happens: Manuel Noriega, Saddam Hussein, and Osama bin Laden. When you are loyal to the CIA, you're good. When you're not, you become the target. All 3 thought they could do without the CIA and look what happened to them. Don't bite the hand that feeds you is the moral of the story.
    Looks like you beat me to it.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

I wish I could say I don't believe this to be true. But when our soldiers have to work with the child raping scumbag warlords in AfS***astan, anything is believable. If I have learned nothing else in the last few years, you don't have to ignore disgraceful behavior from your government towards others to be a patriot.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom