LDWF Agent Shot Multiple Times in Morehouse Parish

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Just read that on another post....this crap has to stop and respect restored to the LE folks. I might have met this young man when I helped with some training a few years back. Prayers for him and his family and all of the LE community.

Drummy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    NELA
    Update from his father's FB page...

"This is the info l have now. Tyler was hit with 5 times
    2 in the arm, 1 in the upper shoulder, 1 in the Jaw, and
    the worst was 1 that hit in the left temple crossed to
    the right and went down. Luckily they said it did not go
    straight through the brain but traveled around the
    skull. They have removed part of the skull to prepare
    for swelling and removed the clotting. They said if you
    had to take a shot to the head this is it. He does have
    all of his motion and they said he can move everything
    on commands. They said that was very good. He even
    answered some questions but was still hazy on some
    things but overall is good. Just found out they caught
    the bitch. I will post later if anything changes but they
    say the first 72 hours will be critical."

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    I pray he pulls through, and hope the bastard that did this rots/dies in jail.

This guy will be celebrated where he's going, and be a drain on taxpayers... 2 shots to the head is definitely intent to kill, I can't believe the agent is doing so well! I hope he makes a fast and full recovery. I say hang the motha f'r or put him in front of a firing squad. If we actually used capital punishment (with extreme prejudice) it may make some of these aholes think twice... Why's it got to be humane?

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    This guy will be celebrated where he's going, and be a drain on taxpayers... 2 shots to the head is definitely intent to kill, I can't believe the agent is doing so well! I hope he makes a fast and full recovery. I say hang the motha f'r or put him in front of a firing squad. If we actually used capital punishment (with extreme prejudice) it may make some of these aholes think twice... Why's it got to be humane?

I understand 2 have been arrested 1man and 1 woman.
    All Game wardens are Federal deputy's, Chances are someone will get the max!!!

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville

Because the constitution guarantees it. It isn't just for weed and speeding tickets.

Last edited:

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas

Hey I don't disagree, if I made the ultimate decision he would be strung up immediately after he was found guilty. I'm not in charge for a reason I guess...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom