Stolen Valor - Weird Biker Edition

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana

I thought SOA was a fictional TV Show?

Best YouTube comment:

Just let me catch a ***** wearing a starwars t-shirt who didn't graduate from the jedi acadamey.

Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    And what if he said well I can wear this without getting my face kicked in! Because the year before she got me a Miami Classic Holster in Black! And a gun so I could pretend to be Don Johnson. See it is right under this! Just a FYI! Never walk up to anyone and tell them ya gonna kick their face in....................................

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    The douchbaggery is strong in that video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep

It's true anyone who is in a club should just laugh at that idiot.but a fake three piece patch isn't a smart move

So what is the problem that these "clubs" would have with this dude sporting his douchey little SOA patches, other than the obvious laughter at this dope?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    The guy filming is more than likely not a 1%er. Maybe he is a prospect and showing off. The guy with the vest is not claiming any territory so I'm thinking he tough guy with the camera is just as much a patched in member of a club as ten guy wearing the vest. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    My above post was really kinda a joke scenario. But in today's world he walks uo to a person who is minding his own biz. says he is gonna kick ya head in. He is lucky real lucky.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    The cameraman is the one on the left......

armedanddangerous03.jpg

OutOfAmmo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2016
    Ponchatoula
    this seems out of place who is the guy asking the questions and why it's a Fictional program to start with

Last edited:

Bwalken

Foot clutch hand shift
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    New orleans
    Yep

So what is the problem that these "clubs" would have with this dude sporting his douchey little SOA patches, other than the obvious laughter at this dope?

I wasn't necessarily talking about this guy but generally speaking those guys sometimes have to prospect for a year or even more to earn those patches so when they see a fake one it might not end so well. But the guy talking to him is definitely the just a bully for doing that over a tv shows merchandise.

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    This is retarded. Why would a biker care if someone wore a jacket form a TV show? And why was that guy going to smoke a cigarette in front of a gas pump? And why would you bend down to pick up something you dropped in front of someone who is threatening to kick your face in? And why is this being filmed?

Long story short, I've had my face kicked in before, and I'd likely risk it again before I took of my cloths at a gas pump because some jack hole told me to. I wonder if there were 10 videos of people telling him to get bent before he found this winner.

Edit: Not that I would be wearing a fake biker gang jacket, that seems like a no brainer. I doubt a real biker would bother filming himself threatening you if he took offense. In the mid 90's I had a job in Houston with a bunch of Bandito's and they weren't the type to threaten. I'll bet the camera man practiced the whole conversation in front of a mirror after watching sons of anarchy one evening.

Last edited:

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    I see people wearing Sons of Anarchy **** all the time, especially while the show was still on air. This dude needs a .45 chill pill.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Well he ain't Chuck Norris. In fact I think Chuck Norris is weak anyway.....in fact Chuck if you think your so tough why don't you come here right now and kick my askjkdjklalkjdfkljalkdjflkajflkjasldkfjrioiafadfnasnfansdfnasfnanfjnafjdsflkfjlaskjflkajsflkjasldfkjlaksjflkjaslkfjalksjflkajsflkjaslkfjv s,mvnruhhf;asfoiajwreoijwoerjaosfjal;sjflkasfdl;kjaslkfjalksjdfjasdjfiojfijafk,arweoiaf;lasflkaseoilksndflkjeasorlkajserlaslkjerlkajerlijawerlkjalkjrlakjerlkjalkrjlkajesrlkjawlekrjklajerlkjarlkjlkajasdlkjrriuuitiulkZJlkjalkmnflk(*&(*&KJHjkhfdkjhdf*(*&*jkhJkhkjhakjdfhkjha98Y(*PYiuhPIY&(yfruihfhkahfiuasfjkasfkuhaksjf

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner
    Is it just me or does the guy filming sound a lot like Sam Kinison ?

Top Bottom