Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Stolen Valor - Weird Biker Edition

I thought SOA was a fictional TV Show?

Best YouTube comment:

Just let me catch a ***** wearing a starwars t-shirt who didn't graduate from the jedi acadamey.
    Last edited by sliguns; January 9th, 2017 at 03:02 PM.
    "Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. America was born of protest, revolution and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long" - Ron Paul

"I can sacrifice my liberties, and you can sacrifice yours, but I cannot sacrifice yours; neither can a majority in Congress sacrifice yours or mine." - Judge Andrew Napolitano

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

And what if he said well I can wear this without getting my face kicked in! Because the year before she got me a Miami Classic Holster in Black! And a gun so I could pretend to be Don Johnson. See it is right under this! Just a FYI! Never walk up to anyone and tell them ya gonna kick their face in....................................

Wealthy women wanted

Gold Member

User Info Menu

The douchbaggery is strong in that video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foot clutch hand shift

User Info Menu

It's true anyone who is in a club should just laugh at that idiot.but a fake three piece patch isn't a smart move

*Banned*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sandman7925 View Post
    The douchbaggery is strong in that video.

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Bwalken View Post
    It's true anyone who is in a club should just laugh at that idiot.but a fake three piece patch isn't a smart move
    So what is the problem that these "clubs" would have with this dude sporting his douchey little SOA patches, other than the obvious laughter at this dope?
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
    Benjamin Franklin

Posterity! You will never know, how much it cost the present Generation, to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make a good Use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.
    John Adams

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.
    Josef Stalin

Marksman

User Info Menu

Stolen Valor - Weird Biker Edition

The guy filming is more than likely not a 1%er. Maybe he is a prospect and showing off. The guy with the vest is not claiming any territory so I'm thinking he tough guy with the camera is just as much a patched in member of a club as ten guy wearing the vest. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Censored by "them"

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bwalken View Post
    My thoughts also.

Censored by "them"

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

My above post was really kinda a joke scenario. But in today's world he walks uo to a person who is minding his own biz. says he is gonna kick ya head in. He is lucky real lucky.

Marksman

User Info Menu

You ever see what happens when you hose someone with gasoline?
    One team, one mission, only one result! Seals 1 Bin Laden 0

Ready, Shoot, Aim!

User Info Menu

The cameraman is the one on the left......