LA Gun

2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700 ATV, 4x4 EFI - Like New - Super Low Hours

Very lightly used Yamaha Grizzly 700 ATV, 4x4 EFI. It has 27" ITP Mud-lite radials and new rims (another $1,200 from dealership) and stick-stoppers.

Purchased new in 2012 from Friendly Yamaha in Baton Rouge, but work has prevented me from using it, and it mostly sits up in a storage shed. It's been VERY well taken care of and maintained. Bike only has 20 hours on it! (For reference, the dealership offers free "tune-up" services to flush and change fluids, etc., on all new ATVs after 20 hours of use and again after 50 hours of use to help with "breaking-in" the motor. According to the dealership, the ATV is not even fully broken in yet.)

The bike is dirty in pictures but only from very minimal normal use to get to and from a deer stand. It's never been abused and it runs like the day I bought it. I'm the original owner and have clean title in hand. I can even complete the title transfer paperwork and notarize it for you for free.

Asking $6,000 OBO.

4 wheeler front.jpg

4 wheeler odometer.jpg

4 wheeler side.jpg
    “We don't have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven't taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much.” - Ronald Reagan

BTT
    “We don't have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven't taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much.” - Ronald Reagan

BTT. Still available. Will throw in aluminum loading ramps and lock-it-rite clamp to secure ATV in the bed of a truck. (http://www.cabelas.com/product/Kolpi...B&gclsrc=aw.ds)