New Pistol Brace from Gear Head Works

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I blame the ATF. Ignore my ideological bend for a minute. The atf says that it's a pistol as long as its not designed to be shouldered and doesn't have a vertical forward grip. I can't call my 300blk a pistol with out using air quotes and giggling a little. Maybe I'm a little immature, but that doesn't discount that my "pistol" functions just like a rifle, carbine, or sbr. The difference is I have a buffer tube cover/cheek piece instead of a collapsible stock. To make an "illegal sbr" all I need to do is pull two screws, slide off the nanny approved device, and slide on a spare butt stock. It's stupid. But non the less it entertains me. :rofl:

UnseenUSPCompact

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    And file the forms too, which is why my "pistol" will remain a "pistol". And before the question comes up; I would never shoulder a pistol because it magically converts a handgun to an sbr. :doh:

Shouldering a pistol brace...NOT EVEN ONCE.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    main-qimg-60393e4d8dd058f1a79d4f938bc4c45b-c

:mamoru:

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    What if the arm brace touches your neck, or chest, or abdomen (big word for gut)... Still a pistol? What happens if I shoot my rifle one handed? Not a rifle anymore?

I used a screwdriver as a pry-bar yesterday... I made sure I was alone, you can't be too careful these days.

Dammit, I just told everyone... idiot!

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    What if the arm brace touches your neck, or chest, or abdomen (big word for gut)... Still a pistol? What happens if I shoot my rifle one handed? Not a rifle anymore?

I used a screwdriver as a pry-bar yesterday... I made sure I was alone, you can't be too careful these days.

Dammit, I just told everyone... idiot!

:bowrofl:

Top Bottom