prepper/survivalist expo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    For those in the New Orleans/Baton Rouge areas, you may be interested in this. Got a Groupon offer in my email today. I may go check it out. My weekends are pretty busy. I'll have to check later to see if I have anything planned already that weekend in March. The official website doesn't have any vendor info. that I can find. But even if sucks, there's still Cablea's next door to the expo center that I could visit.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/natio...-429d-aa1a-93cc9bbe94e9_0_20170117_treatment2

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    That sucks. And they're offering tickets for $5 this weekend. Scrolling through their Facebook page, looks like they have been offering tickets for $5 most weekends. Use promo code 5Bucks.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    It's in March.

Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.*

sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    do they have guns/ammo?

ak ammo for shtf. im looking at tula 124 or 154 gr soft points. the 124gr penetrates the gel just under 12 inches. the 154gr goes 14 inches in gel according to youtube videos which is all i have to go on. test are done real close so i have no idea if they will expand at 70+ yards. some fmjs yaw quick.... at real close range. no longer range test done. im not sure which type of ak rounds are best for shtf.

i don't want ak ammo to just poke a hole at longer distances, i could do that with a .22 rifle.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Dang, sorry I am out of town from 2/3-3/13 so my schedule was all screwed up. I just knew I was going to miss it lol

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    The son and I will be there Sunday morning. Wouldn't you know it, the LSA annual meeting is the same morning next door at Cabela's. Looks like I'll miss the meeting.

Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.*

Top Bottom