Anyone with several acres of land willing to let me (age 41) and a couple friends

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drop1

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    Shoot on you're property for a premium. Willing to pay good money to be able to free shoot 3 gun style.
    Area would be kept clean. Would like to set up steel targets at various ranges for pistols and rifles.
    Would sign a notified waiver releasing the home owner and their insurance from any possible damages if something were to happen.
    If anyone has something like this please PLEASE get in touch with me. Im willing to pay and pay well for somewhere to free shoot.

Last edited:

ARROWBEE

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2014
    Thibodaux
    PM me, I am in Thibodaux and we shoot three gun. We setup practice about once a month on 43 acres of land. We usually setup one detailed stage and run through it several times, then break into stages and shoot each stage till we feel comfortable. All i woudl ask is that you guys pitch in for paper targets, help setup and take down and abide by our safety rules. (standard range rules)

bigsampson

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    If you are looking in the Baton Rouge/central/denham area, I would be interested in participating as well. Will support with targets, labor and money if needed. I am a very experienced 3 gunnner, just moved into the BR area and looking for somewhere to practice.

Last edited:

Drop1

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    PM me, I am in Thibodaux and we shoot three gun. We setup practice about once a month on 43 acres of land. We usually setup one detailed stage and run through it several times, then break into stages and shoot each stage till we feel comfortable. All i woudl ask is that you guys pitch in for paper targets, help setup and take down and abide by our safety rules. (standard range rules)

Pm sent. Thanks

molonlabe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Baton Rouge, La
    Hate to spoil it for you guys but a property owner is risking a huge liability in case an accident takes place which causes gun related injury or death. The only way it is possible if someone owns his land outright and is willing to purchase insurance to protect himself against civil claims.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom