Nice day ruined

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    By going to Walmart!! I hate that place, the people are sooo rude, and angry! Then on the way out a huge lady riding one of the motorized carts pulls a Britney Spears and now that's burned onto my brain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I hit Walmart 1-2 times a year. My wife an I say same thing. I feel like I crossed the border at one local.............the other is the Getto of whites and blacks alike. How that fat lady got them small clothes on i have no idea.
    I fear I may be killed by a motorized cart

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    The Kenner/Esplanade store has to be the worst one. Only good thing about going there is I feel much smarter and much better looking by comparison.

Mxav

Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Nov 25, 2011
    New Orleans
    Your day? I got rear ended going to the gun show. I don't know what's worse, actually going to that crappy show or having the whole end of my car pushed in...

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    The day after Christmas my wife dragged me there and the meth head couple & and assorted libations (obviously) walked up to the gun display as I'm waiting to get a box of 00. The guy going "is that the one you want? aight, let me go call my sister"... I'm guessing they were afraid of getting flagged to wait a few days!:mamoru:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Algiers is the absolute worst Walmart in the nola area. Full of employees that do not want to work, and transvestites, thugs, women wearing pajamas and shower caps during the day, and people that take two carts full to the register and start returning one thing after another to get it down to a price their food stamps will cover

Scott5.0

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Loranger, LA
    My kids and I love going to Walmart. There isn't a place anywhere in the state where you can have more fun people watching. It is just nonstop entertainment :D

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Yeah, you used to have to go to the Circus to see a bearded woman -- not anymore!!

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    My kids and I love going to Walmart. There isn't a place anywhere in the state where you can have more fun people watching. It is just nonstop entertainment :D

Oh crappy days at work I used to go sit in the corner of McDonalds and people watch. I always went back to work in a better mood. I guess I know what I need to do for lunch tomorrow.:mamoru:

tuan

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    New Orleans
    I drive 45 minutes from New Orleans to Covington if I need to go to Walmart. Other than that I don't go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I shop at walmart, but go between 0600 and 0900. Pleasant experience then, before all the "wonderful people" wake up and get rolling.

Most any other times it is truly a PITA, and a test of one's resolve and patience.

Top Bottom