Anyone playing paintball? If so - where?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pangris1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 13, 2010
    BR metro area
    So the twins just hit 10 years old and wanted to play paintball for their birthday. The only local field I could find was The Armory, who answered their phone last weekend to say they would be open 1/21. Due to the rain the field flooded and that turned out to not be the case so we ended up on the Northshore at Paintball Command which was a good time, good set up but a bit of a drive.

Are there any fields in BR I'm missing? We went to the Armory to find out they were closed as they didn't answer/reply to texts Saturday AM. Looks like a speedball only kind of set up. Liked the fact that Paintball Command had multiple fields and game types.

In any case, I can't believe that in a market the size of BR there is only one relatively small field in Denham with spotty phone answering.

Thanks!

SMR412

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 30, 2014
    P-ville
    I played for a while few years back.
    We always did private "outlaw" stuff but as of a couple years ago it died out.
    From those I have spoke to The Armory is a nice place to go but as you said it is speedball oriented.
    Hard to Beat Paintball Command imo.
    Worth the drive from B.R. everytime I've gone.
    For whatever reason paintball and other non-traditional sports seem to struggle around here.

pangris1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 13, 2010
    BR metro area
    If Levena's is anything like Paintball Command I can appreciate it would be difficult for somewhere else to open here and be competitive as a business. Paintball Command is a well run operation.

Last edited:

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    If Levena's is anything like Paintball Command I can appreciate it would be difficult for somewhere else to open here and be competitive as a business. Paintball Command is a well run operation.

Levena is pretty much solid in terms of referees and clock management. Plus their rentals work well. The field can get muddy though- and they have no qualms about playing in the mud :P

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom