Trump's speech

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    I just watched Trump's speech and it looks like he is stepping up and going after the illegal immigrants! Good on him!

Mexican word of the day: HIDE!

fng

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    St. Charles Parish
    Neil Gorsuch (hopefully) will be his 1st SCOTUS nominee which if confirmed will lead to mass panic on the left, with good reason because he is Scalia part 2... if he gets a second appointment, I wouldnt put it past him to nominate ted cruz which would be the equivalent of a nuclear winter for the left if confirmed...lol
    I just hope he at least tries to do what he said he would do which would be more than what the last few presidents have done

Last edited:

DWT

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    I'm still waiting for the "special prosecutor " he promised, to investigate the Clintons.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I'm still waiting for the "special prosecutor " he promised, to investigate the Clintons.

Isn't gonna happen. After the election and Hillary's consolation call, Trump said "They're good people, why would I want to hurt them?"

Talk about a complete 180! And I watched that debate when he made that "special prosecutor" statement. Trump and the Clintons were friends before this election started. Trump and wife attended Chelsea's wedding.
    Time will tell the whole story. Trump is a bit of a loose cannon with his mouth and fingers. We shall see long term.

Here's a link to his original statement and follow up:

http://www.redstate.com/patterico/2016/11/14/trump-special-prosecutor-hillary-clintons-good-people-video/

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    And let me add that Trump has started the funding/movement for the great wall, and signed to cut off fed grant funding for sanctuary cities. Yeah baby! So there is a lot of good to come hopefully.

So now lets work quickly on deporting the 10 million illegals in the USA :)

EDIT: seems Trump is catching major heat today for his speech to the CIA yesterday. Sometimes he just cannot keep that mouth of his in check, like I stated above. Why does he keep bringing up his inauguration crowd numbers? Or saying he cold have won the popular vote if he really wanted to? Really not very smart at all.

Definitely a loose cannon. Well I am comforted to know Mike Pence is there should Trump stroke out, or get impeached.

http://www.businessinsider.com/nada-bakos-trump-cia-speech-2017-1

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/01/trump_abc_tv_interview_muir.html#incart_river_home

Last edited:

Coastie Paul

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Slidell, LA
    Don't underestimate him. I think he's playing 4D chess. Maybe thoughtfully or maybe just by gut instinct. He may play the press to his advantage. He gets them on a rant about something meaningless, and then bam, he writes off another liberal wet dream.
    Several senior people at State have left. Border Patrol chief: "you're fired". Put MX, whose economy is totally dependent on us, on notice, etc. Winning! We, nor the D.C. establishment, have seen anything like him in government before. I was skeptical, but have been converted.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Don't underestimate him. I think he's playing 4D chess. Maybe thoughtfully or maybe just by gut instinct. He may play the press to his advantage. He gets them on a rant about something meaningless, and then bam, he writes off another liberal wet dream.
    Several senior people at State have left. Border Patrol chief: "you're fired". Put MX, whose economy is totally dependent on us, on notice, etc. Winning! We, nor the D.C. establishment, have seen anything like him in government before. I was skeptical, but have been converted.

I think you are right he's getting the idiot media all whipped up about petty stuff so they will continue to make themselves irrelevant. Meanwhile he's kicking @$$ and taking names all day long and they are so busy tripping over there dicks to keep up.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Was a bit disappointed to hear that Trump will place a 20% tax on imports from Mexico...this ensures Americans will pay for the wall.

Because only people, not imports, pay taxes on imports – and because the people who pay the bulk of the taxes on imports are the people who buy the imports – and because the people who will buy the Mexican imports that the Trump administration will tax are Americans – the Trump administration’s plan will result in the bulk of the bill for the border wall being paid by Americans.

It’s true, of course, that this tariff will also harm Mexican producers by reducing their market share; many might go out of business as a result. But make no mistake: if this scheme does manage to raise the billions of dollars necessary to pay for this wall, those dollars will overwhelmingly be extracted from the purses and pockets of Americans.

Top Bottom