hewillnotdivide.us

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old School

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    DTR
    Some of what is going on there is funny. There is a guy there now acting like he is handing them all pay checks...:rofl:

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Just looked, no one there. Two school buses in the shot, maybe the snowflakes ran away when they saw the buses, scared they might get "educated" :mamoru:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Just looked, no one there.

Just 19 days in!

Tell you what I would do if I were jobless and up there; I would go to this camera every day clean and shorn, and declare that I am NOT one of these dummies, and be asking for employment! I am sure most of the people watching this freak show are people that contribute to the country and employ others; and are just in awe of the levels of stupidity in these precincts of high concentrations of TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome).

Like watching the Indy 500 to see if there is going to be a crash!

Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Wow that's some snow. has a NYPD car with 12" snow on it all over! So guess I Can not Complain!

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    Too cold to hate our President.

I really thought they would be more committed, at least for the first month. :wtc:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Had some Hardcore Trump supporters last night. Talking between them self wanting to know where the lefties were. Not a lefty in sight

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Just saw that. The museum has abandoned us! 24 hour idiots, robberies, the NYPD had to be there for
    the peak hours

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I bet it was killing off lots of customers with all the low life hanging out and around. Plus saw guys staning there the little i looked at it that were saying someone was robbed.

http://www.movingimage.us/
    Or Maybe......Hillery deleted it, when she was on a roll with a scorched earth delete session. I bet she still has stuff she needs to get rid of................

Last edited:

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    http://www.movingimage.us/exhibitions/2017/01/20/detail/hewillnotdivide-us/

INSTALLATION
    HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US
    January 20–February 10

Statement from Museum of the Moving Image on closure of HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US
    Artwork created an unexpectedly volatile situation and serious public safety hazards

(NEW YORK, February 10, 2017) — The Museum of the Moving Image has closed HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US, a participatory Internet streaming performance by LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner. The installation created a serious and ongoing public safety hazard for the Museum, its visitors, staff, local residents, and businesses.

The installation had become a flashpoint for violence and was disrupted from its original intent.

While the installation began constructively, it deteriorated markedly after one of the artists was arrested on the site of the installation and ultimately necessitated this action. Over the course of the installation, there have been dozens of threats of violence and numerous arrests, such that police felt compelled to be stationed outside the installation 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

We take our commitment to the safety of our 200,000 annual visitors and 50,000 school children attending programs at the Museum seriously, along with the safety and security of our staff and community.

We are proud to have launched this engaging and thought-provoking digital art installation which was experienced by millions of online viewers worldwide. Until public safety concerns overrode the intent of the installation, HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US generated an important conversation allowing interaction among people from many backgrounds and with different viewpoints. However, ending our engagement with the installation is the most prudent path forward to restore public safety to the Museum, its visitors, staff, and the community.

Original Project Description:

HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US is a participatory performance by LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner that invites the public to deliver the words *He will not divide us* into a camera mounted on a wall outside the Museum of the Moving Image, repeating the phrase as many times, and for as long as they wish. The performance commences at 9:00 a.m. on January 20, 2017, the day of the inauguration of the 45th President of the United States.

Open to all, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, the participatory performance will be live-streamed continuously at www.hewillnotdivide.us for four years, or the duration of the presidency. In this way, the mantra "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" acts as a show of resistance or insistence, opposition or optimism, guided by the spirit of each individual participant and the community.

The installation was closed on February 10, 2017 due to threats to public safety.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    As usual, refer to post #18

Do you guys ever take notice of just how right I am on all of this all of the time? :boink:

Aside from the inevitable closure of this stupidity for public safety, in reality the declining visitors to this joke was probably the single biggest factor. Like everything these phony liberals stand for, their commitment is always lukewarm at best. It is a clear example of how whining and bed wetting is all that they do when they don't get their way.

Have any of you ever really noticed how much more committed to causes those with deep seated sincere American values are as opposed to these pissy pant phonies? You can go down the list of belief systems and see the reality of their hatred for this country and America's well being:

Allegiance
    Principles
    Morals
    Charity
    Values
    Honesty
    Civility
    Caring
    And on, and on......

Conservatives and most independents' score overwhelmingly better than the phonies on all of these and related causes!

I can almost not think of anything noble that these phonies stand for and are willing to go the distance for.

Last edited:

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Some white guy trying to act like a Rapper . Geez . This is the future of America ...

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom