hewillnotdivide.us

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Could you imagine the backlash if Republicans would have acted in the manner in which these people have acted since losing the election? I have never seen such whiny ass people in my whole life.

This is the exact type of reaction you will get from people that take everything for granted! In their world, the Criminal winning was a forgone conclusion. Their puppet masters in the media and political circles told them so!

Does anyone realize how truly unstable you have to be to physically cry about an election if you actually were born and live in the USA? There hasn't been an election in the entire existence of the USA that would cause anyone instantaneous misery and suffering. Even elections that led to subsequent wars; people didn't cry because their "guy" didn't win.

I will say this again; this is how close the USA is from coming unglued! Should we ever come to blows among ourselves again; I suppose these phony liberal douches are going to just drown their opposition with tears!

What an embarrassment these people are to themselves!

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    The Secret Service should arrest Madonna for her dumb comments on camera at the Thousands of Nasty Women Rally in DC. "I've been thinking a lot about blowing up the White House". Such a real genius!

When I think about her getting arrested. In my mind i picture a bunch of guys in hazmat suits at her home looking threw her stuff..
    Reason that is why no one brought her up on charges, is.........they would have to look at all her stuff after a warrant to search is issued
    zrwlLS

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    When I think about her getting arrested. In my mind i picture a bunch of guys in hazmat suits at her home looking threw her stuff..
    Reason that is why no one brought her up on charges, is.........they would have to look at all her stuff after a warrant to search is issued
    zrwlLS

Just more proof she should keep her trap shut! Brilliant she is not.

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    zrwlLS

And someone might have to do a cavity search. :eek4::puke:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    It is time that they start treating Celebrities the same as Average Joe's! They said or do something! They are held accountable. Say something and start crap! You are charged with in-sighting a riot. Make Terrorist Threat? Free all expense paid vacation, to Guantanamo Bay. Cuba is the new "Vacation Spot"

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Went to the web site this morning, Shia was on camera babbling ??? Who knows what?? But I'll bet that is the most he has been on camera in the last three years! :mamoru::mamoru: DILLIGAF :D

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Looks like it is bunch of dumb kids wanting their 15 min of being stupid. Some girl on a scooter with her boy friend on a skate board.
    Should have someone there handing out soap and job apps
    I keep waiting for Bill and Ted to walk up.......DUDE we were there DUDE! Are we doing something or what???????????????????????????? nope

Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    looks like a bunch of kids hanging out getting people to bring them free food, get there 5 mins of fame, and not go to work, looks like Obama's kinda people to me

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    looks like a bunch of kids hanging out getting people to bring them free food, get there 5 mins of fame, and not go to work, looks like Obama's kinda people to me

Yea saw that we hang out and they bring us free pizza so we can hang and do notta
    Also makes me feel sorry fir young guys today is that what they have to date? The dating pool has t be better than that?

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    uhhh yea I hope all the pretty girls are at work or cleaning the house or something cause that is a ugly set of puppies there lol
    Yea saw that we hang out and they bring us free pizza so we can hang and do notta
    Also makes me feel sorry fir young guys today is that what they have to date? The dating pool has t be better than that?

Old School

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    DTR
    Need to light a pack of firecrackers and watch em scatter..

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Man I hate you guys! I saved that link to my Favorites and check it almost every day. Always some idiot rain snow ect.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land

I posted this in the music thread before, but I'll do it again... This has to be the funniest stupid video I have ever seen. It's the only one I crack up every single time I watch it!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom