hewillnotdivide.us

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Why don't they just all leave the country and go live elsewhere like most of em (liberal CA/NY movie types and entertainers) stated before the election? Go live in France, or Africa, or Switzerland, or Haiti......LOL

Oh I know why! Because what comes out of their mouth doesn't mean jack s**t!

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    One side is represented by brainwashed pod people chanting into a camera, the other represented by smug pricks grinning and shouting "we must secure the existence of white people".

Where are all the normal people? Sitting at home thanking god Hillary is in and not giving a flip about the rest, hoping soon all these people will get a job.

JoeLiberty

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    United States
    haaaa lol shia labeouf just got arrested on the live feed!!!!! I will never watch one of his movies again

Meh... if I had to quit watching the movies of every Hollywood phony liberal who said or did something dumb... what would I be left with? I can only watch Gran Torino so many times.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    I can't turn this off...... I'm sitting here amazed at the stupidity of these people standing at this "protest" or whatever the Hell they want to call it. All I can think of is these all look like young able bodied people.. Why the f**k are they not at work on this Thursday morning? Put their ass to work building the wall! Lol

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Could you imagine the backlash if Republicans would have acted in the manner in which these people have acted since losing the election? I have never seen such whiny ass people in my whole life.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Need to send Army, Navy, Marine and Air Force recruiters down there and get some of those pu##y looking sh#tbags to sign up for a real reality check! God these people are the "deplorable" ones! Looks like none of them work?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    24 hours a day? In Queens? Watch what happens when the criminals realize that there will be people lurking here at all hours of the night for this stupidity!

You will see dark figures (not because they will be black you racists), with hoodies enter the camera angle; and you will only hear:
    "Ya know, I like dis thang! That ni&&a Trump wont divide us; but I will be dividin you from yo wallet!"

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    24 hours a day? In Queens? Watch what happens when the criminals realize that there will be people lurking here at all hours of the night for this stupidity!

You will see dark figures (not because they will be black you racists), with hoodies enter the camera angle; and you will only hear:

Now that's funny right there.

Top Bottom