WTS: PSA 7.5in upper NOW PARTING OUT

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bemms79

Get some
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Mandaville
    Up for sale is a neglected complete, ready to roll (- BCG and charging latch) PSA 7.5in upper chambered in 5.56. It will come as pictured currently on a registered SBR lower but will remove tango down vertical grip in case it will be used as a pistol upper. It will still be included in package just not installed. It will also come with either a set of Troy flip up sights OR a set of magpul pro sights with the LR rear. Standard a2 flash hider, Midwest ind. 7in T series gen2 free float rail system, magpul handstop, and a surefire m300 mini scout with original mount and a low pro off set mount. with pressure switch, the bezzel of the SF has been switched out with that of a surefire eb1 which gives you a low setting of 5 lums and a high setting of 200 lums. I would like to move this fast because #1 I am very impatient and #2 I have my eyes set on a new rifle. I am asking $600 for this setup or $700 with the SPARC AR red dot, will come with riser mount and all factory packaging. The only trade I am looking for at this time is a 308 bolt rifle with a threaded barrel, will add cash or trades on my end for the right deal. you can do the research for yourself to see that this is a steal! I am NOT separating this package at this time. I am located in mandaville and travel to NOLA regularly for work. Low ball offers will be ignored. You can contact me via call or text @ (504)812-4634 is you would like additional pics or info.
    Thanks for looking

Attachments

• image.jpeg
      image.jpeg
      88.2 KB · Views: 72
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      225.8 KB · Views: 73
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      243.3 KB · Views: 61
    • image.jpeg
      image.jpeg
      51.9 KB · Views: 59
    • image.jpeg
      image.jpeg
      57.6 KB · Views: 62
    Last edited:

Bemms79

Get some
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Mandaville
    Now parting out, surefire scout with offset mount pressure switch and stock mount $175
    Upper with MI rail, tango down vertical grip and Troy sights $400
    SPARC AR $150

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom