Texas silencer company

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    They appear to be a relatively new company. They have a FB page with just one review, and I found one query about them on another forum, a bowhunter forum in TX. Searching Google I found their business was incorporated 26 Feb 2014

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/showthread.php?t=595789

A lot to like about the Hunter model, with a MSRP of $650, reading the specs on their website. And a no BS lifetime warranty. Reading their FB page they have a dealer in Mobile AL, Stone Arms Inc. Several in MS too. Seems to be representing/appealing to the hunting community.

From TX Silencer Co Inc FB page:

"Texas Silencer Company was formed by a group of hunters and aerospace engineers to develop precision made silencers for the hunting community and the millions of recreational shooters across America who need a friendly silencer manufacturer they can depend on, and a product that will never let them down. We are fully dedicated to the American hunter, and our products and attitude reflect that commitment. All of our silencers are designed and built entirely at our facility in Weatherford, Texas with pride, and a fanatical devotion to making your hunting experience safer and more enjoyable at a price that's fair."

Just throwing all this info about them out there in case you don't do FB.

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    They appear to be a relatively new company. They have a FB page with just one review, and I found one query about them on another forum, a bowhunter forum in TX. Searching Google I found their business was incorporated 26 Feb 2014

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/showthread.php?t=595789

A lot to like about the Hunter model, with a MSRP of $650, reading the specs on their website. And a no BS lifetime warranty. Reading their FB page they have a dealer in Mobile AL, Stone Arms Inc. Several in MS too. Seems to be representing/appealing to the hunting community.

From TX Silencer Co Inc FB page:

"Texas Silencer Company was formed by a group of hunters and aerospace engineers to develop precision made silencers for the hunting community and the millions of recreational shooters across America who need a friendly silencer manufacturer they can depend on, and a product that will never let them down. We are fully dedicated to the American hunter, and our products and attitude reflect that commitment. All of our silencers are designed and built entirely at our facility in Weatherford, Texas with pride, and a fanatical devotion to making your hunting experience safer and more enjoyable at a price that's fair."

Just throwing all this info about them out there in case you don't do FB.

Interesting another Barry Satoro policy backfired on him. He takes space travel off of NASA job detail. So a bunch of aerospace engineers get bored and go make suppressors for a living instead.:mamoru:

Irony is my favorite kind of humor.

Top Bottom