USPSA Practice in the BR area

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    We hold a weekly USPSA practice session on Monday night at The Range in Baker. We start at 6pm and go until we run out of ammo or 9pm. The Range is on Jefferson St. one block off Hwy 19.
    For those looking to get into the action shooting game this is a good place to start. We can teach you how to be safe first, then we can also teach you the rules used in competition.
    You will learn how to draw your firearm safely and hold the gun correctly so that you can shoot with confidence. We run stages and drills as we see fit. This is the place to learn what works for you.

You our will need a serviceable firearm. It can be a semi-auto or revolver. Bring eye and ear protection as this is a must. If you don't have a holster that will be alright. A good holster holds the gun securely and covers the trigger. You will need extra magazines or speed-loaders for your firearm, at least 4 extra should work. Bring ~200 rounds of ammo. Not that we will shot that much, it just better to have more than you need. You will also need a very good, heavy belt to hold this gear. Don't get hung up on the gear, as we can so you what works and what doesn't.

If if you have any questions, send me a PM or just add a post and I'll try to get you an answer.
    Cost is $10/person.

Bryan

Slalom.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Range bag in the truck and was planning to head over from Lafayette after work.... But, just found out someone called in sick and I'm stuck working late.

Will definitely try and make it in the future.

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Was told this evening we could not shoot next Monday as The Range has some LEOs coming in for practice. So they have the range next Monday night. I'll put out another notice later.

Thanks,

Bryan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RussD2
    Top Bottom