New Site

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nolaradio

Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    I like the look of the new site!
    I'm sure that the links that are dead will be fixed as time allows.

Anyone know when/where the annual meeting will be this year? I've been checking the site off and on since New Year's. Haven't seen anything posted and haven't received an email.

nolaradio

Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    So coincidentally, I received this email about three hours ago. Looks like it was a mass email though, but they were nice enough to personalize it.

Update from the LSA: Annual Meeting, New Website...

Louisiana Shooting Association, Inc.

Dear*Mr*xxxxxxxxx,

You have probably noticed that we at the LSA have not communicated with our members since the late summer.* We have been busy building a new website and updating our security to allow us to accept credit cards without the fear of hackers stealing your information.

In the next few days your will receive instructions from us on how to log into the new website along with your new log in credentials.

The Annual Meeting of Members and the Elections of the Board of Directors will take place at Cabela's in Gonzales on Sunday, 05 March 2017 at 10:00 AM in the upstairs meeting space.**Please note this is a change in date from the previously scheduled date.* The change was necessary, as several of the officers were scheduled to be out of town for work.

Finally, a large number of you have mailed checks to me to renew your membership to the LSA.* I will begin to process these this week.* Thank you for your patience!

With kindest regards,

Xxxx

Well there ya go. Figured there was at least one other person here that had the same question as me and would like to know the answer.

Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.*

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom