I'm a free inhabitant!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    So I found this gem this morning, and thought I would share.

I'm a free inhabitant, I am of the earth, I do not belong to any corporation, I do not belong to any country... A free inhabitant is is is... They have all of the rights of a US citizen without following any of the laws

This is some psychobabble here if I ever heard any... Applause to the officer. California dreaming!

The audio is great, I wish the officer had a body cam so we could see her...

https://www.facebook.com/SteveReich...805692994539/1339397212768710/?type=2&theater

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Well then. I'm glad she was rolling film. It definitely proves he dispatched his duties as calmly as possible.

What pisses me off is ten calm well behaved citizens, who believe in law and order, and are pro-Leo, but have fundamental issues with many laws that just should not exist, get drowned out by that one nut.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Articles of Confederation, art. 4
    1 Mar. 1781
    Article IV. The better to secure and perpetuate mutual friendship and intercourse among the people of the different states in this union, the free inhabitants of each of these states, paupers, vagabonds and fugitives from justice excepted, shall be entitled to all privileges and immunities of free citizens in the several states; and the people of each state shall have free ingress and regress to and from any other state, and shall enjoy therein all the privileges of trade and commerce, subject to the same duties, impositions and restrictions as the inhabitants thereof respectively, provided that such restriction shall not extend so far as to prevent the removal of property imported into any state, to any other state, of which the Owner is an inhabitant; provided also that no imposition, duties or restriction shall be laid by any state, on the property of the united states, or either of them.

Yea.... I fail to see where that says she's exempted from any US laws. Do these people even read what they cite, or just saw it on a Facebook meme somewhere?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom