Bayou Bridge Pipeline commercial question

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    There is a commercial on the radio about the BBP.
    The spokesperson has a, um, unique accent.
    If you have heard the commercial what accent is that? It is almost as notable as Deke Bellavia's, although not nearly as thick.

Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    Yeah I'm not good with distinguishing Cajun accents (it still amazes me how different 20-30 miles makes people's accents). The ad seems like good ole fashioned pandering to me.

Not being from here, I'm not certain what a genuine Cajun accent sounds like. It might be but kind of gentrified. My mississippi accent is like that. I try to speak very deliberately and clearly here but if I wanted to I could tell you things and you'd never understand a word I said.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Not being from here, I'm not certain what a genuine Cajun accent sounds like. It might be but kind of gentrified. My mississippi accent is like that. I try to speak very deliberately and clearly here but if I wanted to I could tell you things and you'd never understand a word I said.

Nope you would come in lema charlie to me. I got that redneck twang too. I'm South Jackson by way of Hattiesburg and now 9 years of North Shore living. I renewed my DL earlier and updated my voter registration. I told him Hinds County for place of birth and he heard Hinez, like the catchup. I find people often have trouble with how I drop syllables off of works.

Last edited:

Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    Nope you would come in lema charlie to me. I got that redneck twang too. I'm South Jackson by way of Hattiesburg and now 9 years of North Shore living. I renewed my DL earlier and updated my voter registration. I told him Hinds County for place of birth and he heard Hinez, like the catchup. I find people often have trouble with how I drop syllables off of works.

Yazoo City here. We finally got some regional notoriety with a shooting at Club 66 this past weekend.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Yazoo City here. We finally got some regional notoriety with a shooting at Club 66 this past weekend.

One of the few places I can't recall ever going to in Mississippi. One of thesedays I'm gonna go just to mark Yazoo off the list. You hunt in Yazoo? I have always heard there is some good hunting to be had near there.

My family still lives around the Jackson area it amazes me how Madison and Western Rankin County continue to grow.

Sorry we are getting way off track.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I've tried to find a good map of this potential pipeline and haven't found anything decent. Anybody know where I can get one? I hate the thought of another east/west pipeline going through the basin and wanted to see the exact route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tbone

Threadender
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

tbone

Threadender
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

Ok I'm not Cajun or coonas or whatever, so I'm not the best judge but it feels a little pandery to me. This is the first thing that comes to mind

Not sure why this one refuses to work right it Clinton talking about hot sauce
    [video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zB5mMAqnWKY[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom