Opinions/pros/cons - Urban Carry

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • homeslice

Be honest.
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    St. Charles Parish
    Got to try it on at one of the last couple gun shows. Severely misleading about the product's printing. Imagine having a gun on the front of your thigh - it's either a gun or tumor.

Metryshooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Got to try it on at one of the last couple gun shows. Severely misleading about the product's printing. Imagine having a gun on the front of your thigh - it's either a gun or tumor.
    Kind of what I was thinking. I don't feel like wearing Hammer pants to hide my pistol.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Anyone own or have experience with the Urban Carry Holster or the G2? Interested to hear opinions.

There are also major reliability issues with it as well. AIWB is the way to go and does everything an urban carry holster will.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    A buddy of mine has the 1st gen Urban carry and he really likes it, especially with shorts and t-shirts in the summer (or now, in South LA...). He carries a Nano in it, I believe. I borrowed it for a few weeks and just wasn't a fan. I probably could have practiced with it a bit more, but it just annoyed me. I always felt like the weapon was going to pop out and fall on the floor when drawn... The 2nd gen has a magnet at the bottom of the pouch that might make that less of an issue. Definitely try before you buy, if you get the chance.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I might depend on the gun, but I'm curious about the Sneaky Pete pistols, that seems like the most comfortable way to carry. Of course, anyone who is familiar with the holster will know immediately what it is.

I had one for a Glock 43 and it was huge. The LCP model is probably the smallest one they make, but I bet it's still a lot bigger than most phone pouches. If you are under the age of 70, it's probably not something you would want on your belt. heh heh (I actually sold mine to a grandpa type!)

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom