Nosler Blems Wow! Nice stuff

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I bought some Nosler blems and over runs. The Blems are sweet 99% are beyond me seeing the cosmetic flaws. And well the over runs are without saying top notch, just in bags instead of boxes.
    Only bad was I must have been click happy as it was 43 pounds worth. The USP guy said I do not know what it is but sounds broken. They must have droped it since it is heavy.
    So I guess i have my share of BT's and Partition's At least the wife was getting not here when he came

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    The wife may definitely give you a hard time if she finds out about it! :mamoru:

When they came she was getting a Manni & Peddi
    She was home when the order before that one came! The guy dropped it on the outside tile from standing. And Drove away! He did a I tink it is broke toss and run. They do that a lot and she gets upset
    And home when the three 68 pound med flat rate boxes of Isotope Lead Cores came. She really cares not.

Last edited:

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    When they came she was getting a Manni & Peddi
    She was home when the order before that one came! The guy dropped it on the outside tile from standing. And Drove away! He did a I tink it is broke toss and run. They do that a lot and she gets upset
    And home when the three 68 pound med flat rate boxes of Isotope Lead Cores came. She really cares not.

Good deal! My wife is kind of like that also. As long as she has what she would like or want, she dont care what I get!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John1994
    Top Bottom