Cash Me Outside on today

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    That Cash Me outside girl was on the TV ad this morning so she must be alive.
    Ad shows her saying there is no "HOES" Or maybe it was Where Da Hoes {as no one in studio seats} My gansta to human decoder ring is broken
    To me when i 1st saw her here I thought....Her Mom is mad she dress's like that but she is 13
    Is not MOM?Dad? paying for the clothes? Phone? Computer? Just cut her off! No phone no Password for WIFI

Last edited:

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    That Cash Me outside girl was on the TV ad this morning so she must be alive.
    Ad shows her saying there is no "HOES" Or maybe it was Where Da Hoes {as no one in studio seats} My gansta to human decoder ring is broken
    To me when i 1st saw her here I thought....Her Mom is mad she dress's like that but she is 13
    Is not MOM?Dad? paying for the clothes? Phone? Computer? Just cut her off! No phone no Password for WIFI

How do you think she got like that? Possibly from parents who dont really care or "have the time to be a parent"! Stupid does as stupid is!

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I am just saying MOM and Dad if he is in the picture money is buying Ghetto Nails, Hoe type, shoes, shirts, pants, ect. Looks like she runs away a lot and would come home from a all night out to darn near nothing! Mattress on floor, Hoe equipment gone and some regular stuff to wear.
    Mom is feeding it
    Was really posting since some said she was dead.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Hey she still is a 13 year old girl be kind.

As far as I know, the 13 year old misguided girl ain't dead. But, I have been wrong before!
    I was always shocked when I worked fir Sears Home Improvement. We worked in a lot of hoses and did lots of Allstate work.
    What was normal in some houses was crazy.
    Kids come home with stolen stuff and tell mom shut up some one gave it to me. Move furniture ect and find drugs. You would think they would be ashamed but nope glad ya found it.
    Mom or Dad ask a kid if there is any weed in his her room, and say they looked. As they need some
    Kids laying a game and wins $ tell his friend i am gonna take this $ buy some dope and turn it into real cash! Dad says that's my boy.
    They do not wake up one day like this

Last edited:

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Hey she still is a 13 year old girl be kind.

As far as I know, the 13 year old misguided girl ain't dead. But, I have been wrong before!
    I was always shocked when I worked fir Sears Home Improvement. We worked in a lot of hoses and did lots of Allstate work.
    What was normal in some houses was crazy.
    Kids come home with stolen stuff and tell mom shut up some one gave it to me. Move furniture ect and find drugs. You would think they would be ashamed but nope glad ya found it.
    Mom or Dad ask a kid if there is any weed in his her room, and say they looked. As they need some
    Kids laying a game and wins $ tell his friend i am gonna take this $ buy some dope and turn it into real cash! Dad says that's my boy.
    They do not wake up one day like this

Like I said before. All in their upbringing! :(

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    Like I said before. All in their upbringing! :(

EXACTLY , if my kids every acted like the I would beat them .
    I have been hard on my kids . It kept them out of trouble and in school. My oldest gave us hell , but he finished school joined the army 3 years ago . Last year he came home on leave and we were talking.
    He told me "Thank you dad for being hard on us . It kept me from making bad choices and prepared me for adulthood . "
    He made me really happy when he said that .

Last edited:

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    EXACTLY , if my kids every acted like the I would beat them .
    I have been hard on my kids . It kept them out of trouble and in school. My oldest gave us hell , but he finished school joined the army 3 years ago . Last year he came home on leave and we were talking.
    He told me "Thank you dad for being hard on us . It kept me from making bad choices and prepared me for adulthood . "
    He made me really happy when he said that .

I am "hard" on my children as well. And I think they understand why.

Roadhazzard

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2008
    Near Monroe
    I don't know. I don't think it is possible to be a bad enough parent for a kid to turn out that bad if the kid is otherwise normal. That girl is at least a sociopath, if not a full blown psychopath. Most of the variability in those disorders can be attributed to genetics. Not saying mom is worth a darn, but it takes more than just bad parenting for a kid to turn out like this.

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    I don't know. I don't think it is possible to be a bad enough parent for a kid to turn out that bad if the kid is otherwise normal. That girl is at least a sociopath, if not a full blown psychopath. Most of the variability in those disorders can be attributed to genetics. Not saying mom is worth a darn, but it takes more than just bad parenting for a kid to turn out like this.

I have to agree. I can attest first hand that sometimes a kid is harder to raise. However, as someone pointed out, the hair and clothes and all point to being spoiled. I sure wouldn't be giving luxuries. That must be earned.

The mom wants to be paid for everybody using the daughters catch phrase. She has an agent now.

She's as throwed off as the daughter, it seems. Apples don't fall far from their tree.

We have got to stop making stupid people famous. These people vote and sway others to vote. And we all know how that vote will go.

Old School

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    DTR
    The mom IS the problem. While she was away from the mom, she showed that she could be self controlling and somewhat normal, but when she returned to the mom,it was back to the old ways. Pretty clear whats going on here.

Wilson54

MS-Deltan
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Louisiana
    She's an uncivilized/untrainable savage. No amount of "government money or effort" will change that. When they "return or get around the pack", they regress into troglodyte material. Not all, but MOST of them are like that. The "old men of the 50's and 60's" foretold all of which was to come. The Media said they were crazy. The old ones were right on target. And here we live among the rotted fruition of Lyndon Baines Johnson's "Great Society".

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Lol! You guys are awesome. I still thank my dad for being tough on me. Never letting me slide on anything. Making me earn what I wanted. And teaching me how to make it on my own and not ever think about depending on anyone else for anything. I wouldn't change a thing or take back one beating. I knew my Grandfather and understand why my pops is superman. My only regret is that I gave him any sort of a hard time when I was young. I truly wish I'd had some understanding of what it was all about back then, but until you have your own kids, ya just can't even begin to understand. Props to all you good dads out there. It ain't easy being the bad guy, but the payout is worth it!

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Lol! You guys are awesome. I still thank my dad for being tough on me. Never letting me slide on anything. Making me earn what I wanted. And teaching me how to make it on my own and not ever think about depending on anyone else for anything. I wouldn't change a thing or take back one beating. I knew my Grandfather and understand why my pops is superman. My only regret is that I gave him any sort of a hard time when I was young. I truly wish I'd had some understanding of what it was all about back then, but until you have your own kids, ya just can't even begin to understand. Props to all you good dads out there. It ain't easy being the bad guy, but the payout is worth it!

Well said Sir, well said! :hi5:

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    My first reaction is:

Why do you attempt to speak like that? Absolute idiocy, regardless of her being a middle class white girl, or if she was Mexican, or an immigrant from Outer Mongolia. Just plain idiocy.

Parents that let their kids speak in some stupid ass fake ghetto slang need to be corrected, harshly.

The kid is not without blame. At 13 I was capable of making many bad decisions, and did so often. I deserved any and all consequences of those bad decisions.
    From choosing the wrong friends, on down the line. Some of these could have been avoided with guidance from parents, but parents aren't there all of the time.

Momma needs to slap the crap out her, every time she opens her mouth and spews ghettospeak. Momma needs to lock the doors, buy her proper clothes, prevent her from hanging with whatever crowd she's hanging with. Momma needs to move if possible. Take the little turdburglar out of the toxic environment she's (the kid) choosing to be in. I'll go a step further and say Momma needs to start dragging Ms Howbowdat to church, every day. Just so she can get some sort of positive influence into the kid.

That kid is 13? Only a few more years to try and correct the course on her. Don't be the parent that didn't try everything.

In the end, that girl is going to end up as just another piece of trailer trash most likely.

Top Bottom