pleasse remove

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunbeaux

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Boothville La.
    been on here long enough make room for others Want to put a Glock 20 upper slide on the Glock 40 so I can carry it when I don't need the longer slide. would it take any kinds of mods or just change the slide out. trying to keep from buying a new guy so far I really like the 40 and the 10mm. Never was a Glock man but now that I have 2 a 19 I got before the election incase someone else won with 2 33rd mags and this one. So another gun to collect and shoot.

Last edited:

roundabout

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Central Louisiana
    Out of curiosity, does your Model 40's seem a little sloppy on the rails? With very little movement the top end on mine rattles on the rear slide rails. You can make most Any auto loader rattle a little if you shake it hard enough,but mine seems excessive. Called Glock, but they blew it off as normal.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Out of curiosity, does your Model 40's seem a little sloppy on the rails? With very little movement the top end on mine rattles on the rear slide rails. You can make most Any auto loader rattle a little if you shake it hard enough,but mine seems excessive. Called Glock, but they blew it off as normal.

I have not noticed anything like that with mine. I will double check when I get home but didn't notice it as of yet.

UnseenUSPCompact

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006

I have not noticed that with my 20. JFYI.

roundabout

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Central Louisiana
    I've got a G20 also and never noticed any excessive shake with it now that I think about it. May need to insist Glock take a look at my G40.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom