Great investment opportunity!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    This is a once in a lifetime chance to get in at the ground level of a booming business
    *please see disclaimer below

"YouLostIt gun parts"

Vending machines full of small parts specific to AR rifles and other commonly modified and jacked with firearms, parked in safe areas in major cities.

Also: tool rental, swipe credit card and get your deposit reapplied when you return the RFID marked tool to the kiosk. Beware, until the tool is examined for any damage, pending charges are possible.

Anyone who would like to take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity should apply at fugginjustdisappeard.com

*Disclaimer: purely parody. Do not take this seriously. Just laugh and realize this is a ridiculous but viable idea.

JoeLiberty

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    United States
    This is a once in a lifetime chance to get in at the ground level of a booming business
    *please see disclaimer below

"YouLostIt gun parts"

Vending machines full of small parts specific to AR rifles and other commonly modified and jacked with firearms, parked in safe areas in major cities.

Also: tool rental, swipe credit card and get your deposit reapplied when you return the RFID marked tool to the kiosk. Beware, until the tool is examined for any damage, pending charges are possible.

Anyone who would like to take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity should apply at fugginjustdisappeard.com

*Disclaimer: purely parody. Do not take this seriously. Just laugh and realize this is a ridiculous but viable idea.

What did you lose? takedown pin detent spring??

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Great I can see it now, a vending machine with ammo In it! And you could have a return slot for the brass, kinda like the video machines. :rofl::rofl::mamoru:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Great I can see it now, a vending machine with ammo In it! And you could have a return slot for the brass, kinda like the video machines. :rofl::rofl::mamoru:

That actually is a good idea. I could see that working out at ranges...hmmm...

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I wouldn't dare put ammo in a vending machine...
    But I might buy from one!

I know it's a ridiculous idea, but if I had a dime for every time somebody came up short a spring or a pin...this one guy, he's crying on the phone...I can't make out what he's blubbering about so I run over and bang on the door. Finally got out of him that he'd lost a spring and the wife had vacuumed the entire house before he realized it. No problem I says. We dumped that vac on the living room floor and passed a big magnet over the huge dusty fur ball. Guess what popped out. Whole dang AR rifle that's what. True story!
    Seriously tho, unless you assemble one on the floor of a all white room yer bound to lose something. My eyes are getting bad so I do my builds in complete silence and let my superior sense of hearing tell me exactly where the pin stops bouncing.

Yeah, building guns is fun

meplatgroup

Louisiana's #1 NFA Dealer
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.
    You laugh but their was a guy at SHOT who has developed exactly this product. Ear plugs, small tools, ammo, PMags. I'm trying to think who it was because it was an established firearms company. It's an idea I had mused about for years especially with small pins and springs for AR lowers. If you've ever lost a detent spring at 8PM on a Friday night and you have a class the next morning you know where the inspiration comes from. LOL.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I know it's a ridiculous idea, but if I had a dime for every time somebody came up short a spring or a pin...this one guy, he's crying on the phone...I can't make out what he's blubbering about so I run over and bang on the door. Finally got out of him that he'd lost a spring and the wife had vacuumed the entire house before he realized it. No problem I says. We dumped that vac on the living room floor and passed a big magnet over the huge dusty fur ball. Guess what popped out. Whole dang AR rifle that's what. True story!

You got me laughing, Mag. I can visualize this, and almost put a face to that story.

Maybe a basic primer on how and where to repair, or assemble/disassemble a project. Start with a stable and CLEAN work bench and hard flooring.
    NO carpet, no lazy boy recliners, tv blaring, no children, GFs, wives, or dogs running around loose. NO dining room tables with the kids eating fruit loops and asking a bazillion questions :chuckles:

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    There is no new idea under the sun.

bullet-bulk-vender.jpg

This one is an art project.

But on a more serious note:
    bvrpc01.jpg

e2ff627c65ccc8e633423c5c0c63899c.jpg

This is quiet a deal. Looks like it give 15+ .22lr for $.25

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    I don't remember how many safety detents and springs I lost before I saw you can bend the spring a bit, and it won't fly across the room. After the second one was lost, I stocked up on 1911 safety detents and springs. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom