What a pair

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Reminds me how blessed I am to grow up in the family I was raised in. And also am trying my best to make sure my daughter has a good upbringing.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    "They were riding in a car filled with trash, dirty diapers and containing just one car seat...The pair's hotel room was also found in filthy condition, with food and clothing on the floor, spoiling food on the stove, the sink piled full of pans, and an almost-empty refrigerator containing just a small amount of milk, the report says."

Poor is poor, so not having much is one thing, but filthy and lazy is something entirely different. Wash the pots, and throw the diapers away in the dumpster by the hotel, or the trashcans in the Walmart parking lot, or the gas station, or somewhere. It never ceases to amaze me what people drive around with, especially the frequency of dirty, food-encrusted plates with accompanying silverware - "**** a TV tray, I feel like takin' my dinner for a drive!"

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    "They were riding in a car filled with trash, dirty diapers and containing just one car seat...The pair's hotel room was also found in filthy condition, with food and clothing on the floor, spoiling food on the stove, the sink piled full of pans, and an almost-empty refrigerator containing just a small amount of milk, the report says."

Poor is poor, so not having much is one thing, but filthy and lazy is something entirely different. Wash the pots, and throw the diapers away in the dumpster by the hotel, or the trashcans in the Walmart parking lot, or the gas station, or somewhere. It never ceases to amaze me what people drive around with, especially the frequency of dirty, food-encrusted plates with accompanying silverware - "**** a TV tray, I feel like takin' my dinner for a drive!"

I been saying that for years watching hoarders sometimes. Most folks on there aren't hoarders. They just lazy and nasty.

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    My favorite line from the story .....

Allen and White were given a drug screening and were booked into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison.

LOL , Was there any doubt ???

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom