OH NO!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I remember when this first came up. I wanna say utter ********.
    If the targets were any shade of brown and had any feature to them whatsoever, I'd say the same thing.
    When that group of people takes responsibility for the way they are viewed by both LEO's and the public and decides to change things for the positive they will see a positive change in the way they are viewed by LEO's and the public.
    End of story.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    They make targets in blue green and white with black Anatomy ones. If you want them or if a local does not let the use of black ones.
    So it is a problem that does not need a fix

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    After the many years of my life seeing humans acting stupid; or just trying too hard to be something, someone, or relevant, I thought I was immune to having an unpleasant disdain for them. I don't know when these dummies started this particular petition, but I have an unpleasant disdain for them.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Do they not understand that a target has to be used to be a point of aim? That the crazy paint/print makes it not possible? Thus Targets that have an alternate color with random pattern are useless> The option now is to choose other than black but is solid. Orange, green, blue are all available

Persecutor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Denham Springs, La
    Wow! Just wow.

And by that logic, this group should leave us simple folk in Louisiana alone since the official LA-P1 P.O.S.T. target is green.

But wait... Does that mean we are pre-disposed to shoot Leprechauns?

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Perhaps, in a show of solidarity with the black silhouettes, the artists will volunteer to be targets?

"Liberalism is a mental disorder."

XDguy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Lacombe
    I quit using the blue targets years ago, a couple times I was stressed and a poor guy in a blue shirt almost got shot.

JoeLiberty

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    United States
    I think their colorful targets are kind of cool. They should sell them for us to shoot at. :D
    Seriously though...
    In a defensive shooting, are you going to have a nice clean background on which to get your sight alignment? Prob not. The background to your sights is going to be very busy... moving even. I think they are on to something with the brightly colored and patterned targets.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I think their colorful targets are kind of cool. They should sell them for us to shoot at. :D
    Seriously though...
    In a defensive shooting, are you going to have a nice clean background on which to get your sight alignment? Prob not. The background to your sights is going to be very busy... moving even. I think they are on to something with the brightly colored and patterned targets.
    My wife was robbed twice in the years she worked retail as manager. Notta once was it a reduced B-27

Top Bottom