What company's do good quality glock slide milling/cut?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I'm really liking these custom glocks and decided I want to also make my g17 pretty.

I did check out agency arms and theyre nice but $800 just for the slide milling with out cerokoting and without aftermarket barrel is crazy high..
    Are there any other company's out there that does the same thing but for a more reasonable price ?

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    I'm really liking these custom glocks and decided I want to also make my g17 pretty.

I did check out agency arms and theyre nice but $800 just for the slide milling with out cerokoting and without aftermarket barrel is crazy high..
    Are there any other company's out there that does the same thing but for a more reasonable price ?

Check out primary machine in Houma.

http://primarymachine.com/slide-services/

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Another option is to buy an aftermarket slide and sell your factory slide to someone that's going to go the milling route

I'm partial to zev slides since they mill the whole slide in house, vs milling Glock slides. So the rear serrations actually look different from stock. Many milled slides will have angled serration up front but vertical stock ones in the rear

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    If you want to cut your OEM slide check out http://www.fire-4-effect.com/ they do nice work.

Noob does make a good point, aftermarket slides do tend to look better and you're also getting instant gratification vs waiting for weeks or months to get your slide back. You will probably spend a little more though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mxav

Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Nov 25, 2011
    New Orleans
    Primary machine has great customer service along with a fast turn around time. But as Noob mentioned above, I've been going the Zev tech route.

Top Bottom