Little Piece of Potmetal History

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    What I have here is a odd one, she is not pretty and weighs a metric ton and a half... is made of pure potmetal(except the grips), is as cheap as cheap gets, but yet she is interesting.. This is a Stallard Arms JS-9mm basically the hipoint before the hipoint. This is exactly like the first handgun I ever had (when I was 19... lol) and everything about the gun screams cheap (but interesting) the sights are potmetal and cast into the slide, and of course non-adjustable. The trigger is surprisingly good and the pistol is a very basic striker fired design (Glock like? lol). From my research the company that made this was bought by Charter arms and then merged into Hipoint. So believe it or not Hipoint still honors the warranty! I know this because years ago when I had my original I sent it back and they fixed it for free and even sent another mag back with it!!! So I have not gone to the range with this monstrosity but I will be sure to post the results... And I apologize for the bad pics... Just my little piece of potmetal history.

Found some old pics too... This is the first one... that I sent back fro warranty work.

This was what I got back.

Last edited:

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    I have seen a handful of them come through the door at work. Potmetal for sure. Its like a small saturday night special and a ha-pernt had a bastard love child.

Top Bottom