WTS: Or WTT: .999 & .9999 Fine Silver Buillon & Coins for Trade!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Winstone

Just a Good 'Ol Boy
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    New Orleans
    I have 10 ounce & Kilo (32.15 Troy Ounces) .999 fine silver bars from Scottsdale Mint (they're called "Stackers") that I'm interested in trading (I have a post in the "Everything Else" section if you're interested in purchasing-- change made per mods request -- link: https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?162898-999-amp-9999-Fine-Silver-Buillon-amp-Coins-for-Sale!&p=1571260#post1571260) several different types of rifles including.
    I also have .9999, or 99.99% fine silver Canadian Maple Leaves (all are from 2015 & are in perfect/Mint state condition.

For the ten ounce bars, I'm asking approximately $200/ each trade value ($14 dollars less than they are asking per single bars & as I mentioned before this is before S&H and shipping insurance fees they charge) For the Kilo bars I'm asking for $625 approx. $625 trade value, but we can work out a deal for the right long gun. Prices are negotiable, no low ball trade offers, thanks!

*The spot price of silver literally changes second by second, so the above prices are accurate at the time of this posting, but may be more or less, depending on the market value of silver.

Also have some Numismatic coins, such as late 1800's Morgan Dollars minted at the New Orleans Mint, along with other rare American Silver Eagles that are graded either PF-69 or PF-70 (PF = proof & 70 is the highest grade a Coin can be graded & all my coins are graded & slabbed by the two most reputable Coin grading companies, which are NGC & PCGS.

Below are pictures of the small amount of silver I have at home, the rest are stored in a safety deposit box & I can visit the bank & take pics if you're interested.

I have a well-known & highly respected reference/site sponsor that can vouch for me, as I've traded a 100 ounce silver bar with him before.

rrjxmt.jpg

jr4gt4.jpg

- Ar-15's chambered in 5.56 or .223 Wylde (Flat top, preferably a Mid-length or full length hand guards/rails)

- A Saiga or Vepr 7.62x39 Ak

- A Keltec Sub2K 9mm that accepts Glock mags

-Keltec KSG

- A 9mm AR (preferably one that accepts Glock mags

- A Mosin Nagant, original or carbine

- Anything else interesting, the worst that can happen is that I can respectfully decline.

PM'ing me is the best way to reach me.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Winstone

Just a Good 'Ol Boy
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    New Orleans
    Bump, have another trade pending.... Send me your trade offers, I'm open to most long guns, especially rifles in 5.56 or 7.62x 39 ... would like an AR that shoots 7.62 x 39.

Thanks for looking!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom