The Olympic Ammo Toss

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    So I ordered some CCI Mini-Mags in 100 round plastic boxes. I know the driver toss and leaves boxes. But thought that ammo must be signed for by an 18 year old?
    I also thought I was getting CCI quiet but ended up with some Copper 22lr.
    Wonder what they are like? Not a complaint just wonder what they are like
    In the past I had to. This time it was the Olympic box toss onto the ceramic tile foyer Bang. Drive away 6 plastic boxes broken but 99% ammo good.
    Has the 18 year must old sign changed?

Last edited:

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Has the 18 year must old sign changed?

Not to my knowledge. If the package requires an adult signiture, the delivery driver should be getting a lawful adult signiture upon delivery. But I have known a few delivery people to "forge" signitures in the past to save them some delivery time. :mad:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I've never had to sign for ammo, because when ordering, there's disclosure covering the seller. Some online retailers require signature on expensive items like complete uppers from PSA etc.
    I HAVE had ammo arriving in **** poor condition too many times to count. The last one was this month, 10 boxes of CCI .22 subsonic in those plastic boxes. They were all shrink wrapped together which was great, but packed in a box barely big enough with only a small wad of paper on the bottom for packing material. Half the plastic boxes were broken. When I opened the plastic wrap bullets and shards of plastic went everywhere! I sent a long email complaining to PSA but they never reply to emails so...

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Before the election when I was pretty damn sure Hillary was going to win, UPS left 2,000 rounds of 9mm on my front porch, no signature......glad to see the ammo crisis DIDN'T happen after November!!

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Of all the ammo I have gotten at my home, I have had to sign for all of it. It may be just whoever that is shipping it that is not requiring a signiture.

Top Bottom