What did you do Today to Prepare?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thindogg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2016
    Iowa
    What did you do today to prepare yourself and/or your family?

Can be anything.

Show pics if necessary.

Be as detailed as possible.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Odd topic for a gun forum, but here goes:

I overslept. I am my wife's alarm clock, which means she also overslept. I jumped out of bed and woke her up and ran to brush my teeth. I skipped out on the morning deuce. I'll take it at the office. I went to the closet to get dressed. Socks first, then pants, consecutive order moving up...... Grabbed the kids clothes for the day and tossed it in the truck. Grabbed them next and tossed them in the truck. Drove down the road to my parents house and dropped the kids off to my mom who will have to deal with getting them dressed and feeding them this morning....... She didn't look too happy, but she knows I love her. Good ol mom!

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Getting to be close to hurricane season so I think that is what he is talking about even though it is not really clear in the title. Although it is posted in the emergency preparedness subforum so there is that to go by........

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Picked up an EAA Windicator 357mag 2" barrel revolver from my ffl. This weekend I hope to get the generators out, service and run them.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Getting to be close to hurricane season so I think that is what he is talking about even though it is not really clear in the title. Although it is posted in the emergency preparedness subforum so there is that to go by........

To hell with hurricanes! I sprayed a reinforcement barrier around my slab for termite season. ;)

XDguy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Lacombe
    I am so confused with this dude. Like what is his intent? Why is he doing all of this? Is he PMing people too?? #Confused

I was getting ready to ask the same thing, I read his other thread he started also. Always curios what the end game is with these morons. Maybe post to get some credibility and then attempt some buy and sell type of fraud?

Magpie

Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Aug 1, 2007
    Gonzales
    Liquor after beer nothing to fear, beer after liquor you'll only get sicker

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Serviced my vehicle. Oil and filter change, then brake job front and rear. Dog gone rear drums! Did I mention how much I hate messing with brake shoes on drums? :mad:
    I usually just take the spoon and adjust them with each brake job. Eventually some nice motorist will tell me about the sparks, which is my cue to replace the shoes.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom