HB67

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    She is just as smart as she is beautiful.

:puke:

Not to defend her, but this one says it's filed by Norton, not Horton. Might be a typo. Not going to look it up, because I really don't care, but she may not be the only one... Oh, and good thing I got my minor child a full auto AR and not an Uzi, for his birthday. I wouldn't want to break the law! :mamoru:

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    Not to defend her, but this one says it's filed by Norton, not Horton. Might be a typo. Not going to look it up, because I really don't care, but she may not be the only one... Oh, and good thing I got my minor child a full auto AR and not an Uzi, for his birthday. I wouldn't want to break the law! :mamoru:

Not a typo.
    Norton is just as smart as she is beautiful.
    Take a look for your self.

:D

http://house.louisiana.gov/H_Reps/members.aspx?ID=3

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    I'm willing to bet this was filed in response to that video from a while back where the young child accidentally killed the instructor while firing an UZI.

JoeLiberty

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    United States
    Maybe it's some sort of ruse so that after doesn't pass she can trot around and bitch and moan "these dirty republicans tryna give machine guns to babies... they too crazy, blah blah blah"

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    While it is entertaining to watch some people bumble and stumble in politics, this is not really funny. This woman is a complete moron! She is a laughing stock at the Capitol albeit under everyone's breath. But what makes this so scary is her election in the first place. How dumb and uneducated do you think her constituency is?

I am all for representative government, but I am having a hard time believing the forefathers ever saw this level of stupidity in their crystal balls.

This kind of silliness wastes time! There is no way in hell this ever gets out of Committee, but because her colleagues are going to pander (or) condescend; and the Republicans (the white ones), are so petrified to be seen as racist, she will be treated as if this is just as important as tax reform!

Amusing, and even funny? Sure! But a very sad commentary on the state of our electorates intelligence! :(

Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15