SOLD: Smith and Wesson M&P 15-22 in green

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    It is with great sadness that I have to put this one up for sale. I was holding onto it for my son but a change of jobs has me in need of some cash. It is a brand new S&W M&P 15-22 in the green. When I say brand new I mean the only shot fired would have been at the factory. It has sat in my safe for a couple of years and I have done nothing with it. I was even holding on to the CCI mini mag ammo that I was going to use to break it in like everybody advises to do. It will come with what it came with in the box (including the box with one 25 round mag). Also included is the 500 rounds of ammo you can use to break it in, 1 Plinker Tactical 35 round mag, 1 10 round Promag (this can be modified to take 25 rounds), 2 32 round Promags, and 2 25 round S&W mags. Everything included is brand spanking new. No rounds fired through any of it. Just so you know unlike Promags for other firearms they actually are supposed to work well with the 15-22. With everything included you could literally buy this from me, take it to the range, and have a great day of shooting fun. Plenty of ammo and magazines to put a huge smile on your face.

I am asking $550 for the entire package. I want the sale to be FTF in the NOLA area. I am not driving anywhere for this deal. I am also not really looking to have any wiggle in the price. PM is the best way to reach me. Please make sure you are able to purchase firearms. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom