"Unarmed" Man killed by Tenn Deputies

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Authorities in Tennessee are investigating the shooting death of an unarmed man by sheriff's deputies, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said.

Officers reported that Hess refused officer commands, made erratic statements and tried to strike officers at least twice with his vehicle, DeVine said.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/18/us/facebook-live-killing-tennessee/index.html

Ummmmm, are you really unarmed when you use your 2 ton SUV to try and run over police officers??????

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    It's CNN.... What can you expect. But yes, I've seen the family's stream video's on how they want justice. Sadly they cannot comprehend that trying to run over an officer is grounds for termination.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    It's CNN.... What can you expect. But yes, I've seen the family's stream video's on how they want justice. Sadly they cannot comprehend that trying to run over an officer is grounds for termination.

I wonder if that truck was aimed at them and a LEO shot the driver.... they probably wouldn't be too upset then....

Last edited:

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Placed the car in reversed and floored it... but he wasn't acting erratically or disobeying officer commands? Whether or not he was using the vehicle and a deadly weapon, I cannot say, but he definitely handled the situation completely wrong. Alas, the conversation won't be about how he mishandled the situation, it will be about how a white officer opened fire on an "unarmed" black man.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Could be one of those "suicide by cop" cases. Sure looks like he went overboard trying to ignite a confrontation with them.....:dunno:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom