WTS: SOLD - WWI Eddystone Model of 1917 rifle

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trailboss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Norwood LA
    2qtgtvl.jpg

WWI Eddystone Model of 1917 rifle, .30-06. Has original May 1918 barrel with a shiny bore and sharp lands and grooves. Has been restocked at some time while issued as lower stock and upper hand guard are lighter color than the rear hand guard. Small chip missing at the end of the stock inside the bayonet band. Personally handpicked some years ago at the CMP store in Anniston as the best of those available at the time. This nice WWI rifle will be 100 years old next year. I’ll certainly not look this good at that age.

$750 cash, including a bandolier of excellent Greek .30-06 ammo on 5-round stripper clips, $700 without the ammo. All sales face-to-face to LA residents or FFL, identity verified by photo ID. For MS residents, will travel to a MS or LA FFL for transfer for 20 cents/mi after face-to-face inspection and cash payment at my home. C&R FFL accepted.

Selling off most of my collection due to shoulder injury – can only shoot low recoil guns now. You get to inspect it, so all sales final. I live in Norwood LA, 1 hour north of Baton Rouge, and often travel to Zachary and Baton Rouge.

29531hw.jpg

2ci8gfb.jpg

24g9346.jpg

Last edited:

Trailboss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Norwood LA
    Bump.

This is a good deal with 60 rounds of ammo and 12 stripper clips (about a $60 value). Clips can also be used in Springfield '03 and '03-A3 rifles.

Trailboss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Norwood LA
    I will have a table at the Kenner Gun Show 6/17-18 with this rifle and others, as well as sealed cans of ammo.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom