Taurus millennium g2

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunlover001

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2017
    Prairieville
    Great condition comes with box and everthing it originally had when it was bought 200.00

Attachments

• IMG_0727.jpg
      IMG_0727.jpg
      241.5 KB · Views: 157
    Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA

Dude, we have a marketplace section here to sell firearms. This is a topic related discussion area. In the marketplace section, no one can post on your sales thread, except mods if warranted.

So some of us are very amused by lost souls who cannot seem to follow "the yellow brick road". I could use a few more descriptive adjectives, but I'll leave it at that. I'm feeling quite hospitable and cordial today.

Link to marketplace: https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?10-Marketplace

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Oh and if you still cannot find or figure out how to post in the respective Marketplace section with my hot link above, pop smoke and we'll send the QRF to rescue you.

Welcome to B.S. :)

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Dude, we have a marketplace section here to sell firearms. This is a topic related discussion area. In the marketplace section, no one can post on your sales thread, except mods if warranted.

So some of us are very amused by lost souls who cannot seem to follow "the yellow brick road". I could use a few more descriptive adjectives, but I'll leave it at that. I'm feeling quite hospitable and cordial today.

Link to marketplace: https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?10-Marketplace

John, I have never known you to be hospitable and cordial! Whats up with that? :confused: :rofl:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    How much holster wear, the blow up pic looks terrible?

Good eye Robbie. Nothing a can of flat black spray paint can't fix.....:bigok:

I would be willing to go $176.40 with a case of ammo. Now John, beat that!

I'm gonna have to stand tall at $176.39. Robbie brought the holster wear and all those scratches to my attention. Must have been somebody's throw down.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CajunMinuteman1812
    Top Bottom