$300 "assault rifles"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    OK, my title may be a little misleading for a couple of reasons.
    1. Members here may not consider the rifles that may be available assault rifles but rather just a modern sporting rifle.
    2. You may actually be able to score one of these rifles for less than $300. The so-called buyback program is offering $300 gas cards for functioning assault style rifles. If someone is willing to let go a rifle for $300 in gas, maybe you can get a rifle for $200 cash.

Better get there early though. The guns show is only from 10 am to 12 noon this Saturday.

http://www.wafb.com/story/35014612/gas-for-guns-exchange-happening-saturday

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    "According to BRAVE, similar gas for guns programs in Baton Rouge have collected 741 unsecured guns since 2010"
    Wonder if they bother searching for or contacting the rightful owners of said guns...

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    "According to BRAVE, similar gas for guns programs in Baton Rouge have collected 741 unsecured guns since 2010"
    Wonder if they bother searching for or contacting the rightful owners of said guns...

probably not

They actually do check for stolen serials and try to return them. If they match up with a crime, they keep them as evidence. They destroy the others.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    With a passive amount of effort maybe.... I'd love to have my Glock 21 back that was stolen in Livingston Parish. Doubt I'll ever see it again though...

Am curious as to how you think they should check them? As far as I know it's a pretty straight forward process but maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom