Intro to 3-Gun Course -- VATA Training Center -- April 22-23

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greg Lapin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    VATA is running a special promotional rate for the upcoming Intro to 3-Gun course being held April 22-23rd. The 2-day course will be $350 (normally $400). The course focuses on prepping you for the fast-growing competition sport combining carbine, pistol and shotgun. If you've ever considered getting into 3-Gun competitions, you don't want to miss this class, but even if you're not into competition shooting, you can improve your speed and accuracy, particularly when transitioning between platforms. It's going to be a really exciting two days of shooting. Your instructor, John, is a subject matter expert, full-time federal law enforcement officer with a Tac unit, and a sponsored 3-gun shooter. We posted a quick video of him shooting a match here: https://www.facebook.com/VATAGroup/

To view the course outline with more information, including the gear list and round count:
    http://vatatrainingcenter.com/3-gun.html

Please contact us with any gear questions. It's actually best for this one to work with what you already have to learn more about the sport and what will work for you before going out and spending more money on gear.

We're really excited about this course and hope to get a bunch of you all out there for it!

2017 Course Schedule
    April 22-23: Intro to 3-Gun
    May 6-7: Advanced Concealed Carry
    May 27: Intro to Tactical Pistol
    May 28: Tactical Pistol Level I
    June 10-11: Intro to Force on Force
    June 24: Low Light Pistol
    June 25: Intro to Tactical Shotgun
    (we'll post more dates soon)

For more information on each course--including prerequisites, pricing, and what will be covered--and to sign up for classes, please see our website. If the open enrollment dates don't work with your schedule, we can always schedule private lessons at any time during the year.

cajuntireur

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2017
    Charenton, LA
    This is exactly the type of course I've been looking for. Any chance you will be offering it again in the near future. I may not be able to make this one in three weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Greg Lapin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    We're hoping it'll become a regular in our course rotation, but we don't have any set dates other than what's currently on our schedule right now.

Top Bottom