snowflake questions on job interview

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/03/17/ceo-makes-potential-employees-take-snowflake-test-hiring/

Michael Berry was interviewing the CEO today while I was driving home. There was an essay question about how you would react if a client came in open carrying.

Am I wrong for mentally answering 'it depends on the gun... highpoint vs. Springfield vs. HK' The CEO said he carries an XDs in 9mm.

Another question was about your favorite adult beverage. CEO went through a list of his favorite bourbons.

I could see that being a long, fun interview!

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Yesterday an employee comes to me and says "I need to leave a little early to go have my fingerprints taken for a CCP" I looked up and asked "what are you going to carry and in what caliber"

Ellis1958

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    Port Allen, LA
    At one of our meetings HR was giving its spiel on company policy when this popped up....
    "Who has cleaned their guns at work?"
    About half the hands went up.
    "You can't do that anymore and here's why!"

Another time one of my crew called me from the flight line. "Uh dude. Found a .45 slug in the baggage compartment. It has been fired and looks in perfect condition." Told him to inspect the area for any entrance or exit evidence including the possibility of falling bullets. Nothing was found. Bullet is still in my desk. Oh by the way, perfect call. It was a .45acp bullet with rifling marks and not a mark on it otherwise. Nobody freaked. Just made the day more interesting.

Snowflakes have a hard time fitting in at my workplace.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom