Bullet cam? Yes, you read that right..

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Sorry if this has been covered already. A friend sent me the vid and he frequents this site so it may be up already.

Less than $100 for a box of 20 rounds I think they said.
    I would think the hunting apps would be limitless, but also any defensive or law enforcement shooting could also strongly apply here. The only issue would be the time it takes to set up your phone for recording, but it would be simple to have a separate device set up at the ready on the gun to record the short burst of video to a chip etc.
    thoughts?

https://youtu.be/hoGRlS53U_k

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Mag, you only got one fish to bite. Maddenfreak got 5 fish on his troll line. Maybe you need to adjust the depth :)

But the day is still young.....

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    13800faabb34c3235c0e839554b2c26b.jpg

From the Vortex website

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    You've gotta shoot them out of a smoothbore. :)

Finally somebody gets it!
    That first thing I noticed was no spinning picture. And we all know how fast a bullet spins. I think they did a great job on the video though. I'd wager about 50% of shooter would fall for it at least for a while. And at least 100% of bleeding heart liberals

AZ2VET

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 2, 2017
    Ponchatoula, La.
    I showed the video to a guy during the Strawberry Festival and he was very disappointed when I told him it was an April Fools day joke. Said he was ready to hand over the money for some.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I showed the video to a guy during the Strawberry Festival and he was very disappointed when I told him it was an April Fools day joke. Said he was ready to hand over the money for some.

Ur not serious?

Tell me he is not firearms intelligent. Or maybe he just drank a 12 pack of festival beer.

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    Finally somebody gets it!
    That first thing I noticed was no spinning picture. And we all know how fast a bullet spins. I think they did a great job on the video though. I'd wager about 50% of shooter would fall for it at least for a while. And at least 100% of bleeding heart liberals

True, and the left would insist that this technology be adopted and combined with facial recognition so that only criminals get shot. Wow, forget smart guns - think smart bullets!

Top Bottom