BayouShooter and FRC Meetup

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Damn I missed out, well I will try my best to make it to the next one. And anything in my safe is fair game, so if anyone wanted to try out a red dot equipped pistol or sbr, I got ya covered!

toddmtnbkr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2016
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Was able to bring my nephews and let them try some class 3 stuff. Thx Meaux Guns for hooking us up!

Enjoyed meeting a few of guys around this forum. Maybe next time we can have name tags with our forum name and our real name.
    Probably would have met a few more peeps there, if I would have recognized forum names on name tags.

5219e0d2b1785c4cb54a957730a6e71d.jpg

Those poor people next to me with my takedown AR pistol...quite the side concussion! Enjoyed letting others play with it too!

56b89bea1c9adaa2a6e48378cbe65231.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Candyman

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 15, 2008
    Denham Springs
    I would have to say, it was an outstanding evening. I enjoyed shooting the bull with everyone, making new friends and seeing old ones.
    Next time I'll bring more bracelets and more in girly colors so that more of you can bring one to your better half to score some points.

Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    Those poor people next to me with my takedown AR pistol...quite the side concussion! Enjoyed letting others play with it too!

Cookie Cutter!?! Was that what that thing was called? Good lord, me and Austin were hanging up a target in the next lane and BOOM! Target went flying and tore, lol. I got the heck outta there!
    That might be the sparks flying towards my head in the pic, haha.

Just messin with ya Todd ;-)
    Good seeing you man. Was definitely a great time.

Last edited:

FRC Indoor Range

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2017
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Thanks for coming everyone! We all had a blast! It was great having you all there. Unfortunately I personally was out of state for this one. Don't worry firearmfanantic I will upload the picture when I get back to Louisiana tomorrow.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Thanks for coming everyone! We all had a blast! It was great having you all there. Unfortunately I personally was out of state for this one. Don't worry firearmfanantic I will upload the picture when I get back to Louisiana tomorrow.

Not a problem Sir! I was just curious about it and was just glad to donate for the meetup! Maybe for the next meetup where ever it is held, I could donate the name tags.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Was able to bring my nephews and let them try some class 3 stuff. Thx Meaux Guns for hooking us up!

Enjoyed meeting a few of guys around this forum. Maybe next time we can have name tags with our forum name and our real name.
    Probably would have met a few more peeps there, if I would have recognized forum names on name tags.

5219e0d2b1785c4cb54a957730a6e71d.jpg

Def will have those next time! And yeah...your AR pistol made it very, very difficult to setup a target in the neighboring lane.

Cookie Cutter!?! Was that what that thing was called? Good lord, me and Austin were hanging up a target in the next lane and BOOM! Target went flying and tore, lol. I got the heck outta there!
    That might be the sparks flying towards my head in the pic, haha.

Just messin with ya Todd ;-)
    Good seeing you man. Was definitely a great time.

Yeah, it was crazy loud too haha.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    And the side of my head made the picture, sweet!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    As for loud, . . . , I was standing in the middle, with my suppressed .22 and an AR on the left, machine guns on my right.:eek3:

Next time I'll bring my Blackhawk chambered in .30 Carbine.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom