BayouShooter and FRC Meetup

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    I am not particular as long as they write. Willing to make you a donation for them also. Always going through ink pens around my place. My son and wife both borrow them from my desk and never return them. :( Also, I like to keep a few in my vehicle, the wife's vehicle, the bedroom dresser, you name it (except the bathroom). I am all "bussiness" in there and writing is the futheriest thing from my mind. :rofl:

jguillot13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2015
    Denham Springs, LA
    Hey I'm fairly new to the forums and just made my introduction post. I'm still not allowed to PM people. Am I missing something or do I just need someone to reactivate my account?

Thanks!

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I can't make it at 6:30 with my work schedule, could I be fashionably late?
    Fashionably late is how I roll. So definitely.

Hey I'm fairly new to the forums and just made my introduction post. I'm still not allowed to PM people. Am I missing something or do I just need someone to reactivate my account?

Thanks!

It should work after one post after a set amount of time. You can't join, post, then PM people right away.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    I had planned to attend this event but things have changed in my schedule and I will not be able to make it! :(
    However, I am sending 1 of these plus some BayouShooter.com stickers to be given away as 1 prize to 1 lucky member winner at the event. Winner to be determined at the sole discretion of the FRC range owner.

https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums...lt-Waist-Fanny-Bag-Pack-With-Integral-Holster

Have fun guys and gals and please be sure to post up pics of the meetup on the forum. Thanks!

Top Bottom