BayouShooter and FRC Meetup

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    I am not particular as long as they write. Willing to make you a donation for them also. Always going through ink pens around my place. My son and wife both borrow them from my desk and never return them. :( Also, I like to keep a few in my vehicle, the wife's vehicle, the bedroom dresser, you name it (except the bathroom). I am all "bussiness" in there and writing is the futheriest thing from my mind. :rofl:

jguillot13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2015
    Denham Springs, LA
    Hey I'm fairly new to the forums and just made my introduction post. I'm still not allowed to PM people. Am I missing something or do I just need someone to reactivate my account?

Thanks!

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I can't make it at 6:30 with my work schedule, could I be fashionably late?
    Fashionably late is how I roll. So definitely.

Hey I'm fairly new to the forums and just made my introduction post. I'm still not allowed to PM people. Am I missing something or do I just need someone to reactivate my account?

Thanks!

It should work after one post after a set amount of time. You can't join, post, then PM people right away.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I'm looking forward to this! This will be my first range social event since moving to the red stick.

Mike
    That's good to hear!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    I had planned to attend this event but things have changed in my schedule and I will not be able to make it! :(
    However, I am sending 1 of these plus some BayouShooter.com stickers to be given away as 1 prize to 1 lucky member winner at the event. Winner to be determined at the sole discretion of the FRC range owner.

https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums...lt-Waist-Fanny-Bag-Pack-With-Integral-Holster

Have fun guys and gals and please be sure to post up pics of the meetup on the forum. Thanks!

Top Bottom