BayouShooter and FRC Meetup

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I'll be there! Also, talk to me if you want FF's Fanny Pack. The staff has asked me to ensure someone cool gets it and we get a picture of them wearing it!

Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    I'll be there Friday at FRC. Hope to have a couple door prizes. One will definitely be a SCK Holsters IWB holster in any model I carry mold guns for ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FRC Indoor Range

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2017
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Will have a few door prizes to give away. We have a colt fanny pack donated by Firearmfanatic, a SCK holster mentioned above, and some cool motto stickers we purchased. We look forward to seeing everyone Friday at 5!

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    How long will this be going on and/or how long is the range open? I planned on attending but won't be able to make it till later with the rain delay on my work schedule.

DaSouthernYankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    I should be there unless something unexpected comes up. That seems to be the story of my life lately lol but I look forward to meeting some of you guys!

Sent from an undisclosed bayou mobile device

FRC Indoor Range

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2017
    Baton Rouge, LA
    How long will this be going on and/or how long is the range open? I planned on attending but won't be able to make it till later with the rain delay on my work schedule.

The event is planned from 5pm to 9pm. We usually close at 8 but since this is such a special occasion we will stay open late for you guys.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Is anyone bringing pieces to buy/sell/trade Friday night? It seems like it would be a good opportunity to have a bit of a swap meet to go along with all of the festivities!

Do you FRC guys care, or would you rather we didn't?

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Is anyone bringing pieces to buy/sell/trade Friday night? It seems like it would be a good opportunity to have a bit of a swap meet to go along with all of the festivities!

That would be a great idea as long as it would be okay with the FRC owners and staff!

FRC Indoor Range

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2017
    Baton Rouge, LA

Not a problem with us at all! I will have to look into the laws on firearms trades or private sales because we have an FFL, but I don't see this being an issue if it is not located inside the building (parking lot is not inside the building). But I will double check on this, or if anyone knows the answer please let us know.

wcweir3

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Gonzales, LA
    I will try to get there as close to 5:00 PM as I can, don't want to miss anything and if I can help let me know when I get there.
    Wingate

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Not a problem with us at all! I will have to look into the laws on firearms trades or private sales because we have an FFL, but I don't see this being an issue if it is not located inside the building (parking lot is not inside the building). But I will double check on this, or if anyone knows the answer please let us know.

I've seen transfers done at other ranges so I assume it's not an issue, but those may have happened without management's knowledge.

FRC Indoor Range

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2017
    Baton Rouge, LA
    So we cannot allow private firearm sales on our property. Accessories and everything else are fine. Negotiations are fine as well, but the actual sale or trade must happen elsewhere.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    So we cannot allow private firearm sales on our property. Accessories and everything else are fine. Negotiations are fine as well, but the actual sale or trade must happen elsewhere.

No offense against you or FRC range but, can you clairify why it is not allowed or illegal so that all of us may know why? Can you provide a statue that says it is a no go or a reason other than that?

Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    Looking forward to tomorrow afternoon fellas. Looks like I'll have to bring some extra ammo for opportunity to shoot some full auto items! I've got a few things that will go in as door prize give aways.

012b4ed5cd2b76b0ce00be24d95fce06.jpg

66f1e70aa4ae532eb44f120ebe077086.jpg

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    I've been told by a pawn shop that they could not allow private sales on their property either and it was an ATF rule. Now, was that them not wanting someone to undercut their business in their house, possibly but maybe not.

I don't think FRC would change their stance without it being a rule as part of their FFL, since they are already being so accommodating to us for this event and initially thought it was a good idea.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom