Tomahawks flying tonight

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Well, now they know we aren't playing. I just hope the muslim backlash in America isn't too bad. Top off pmags just in case.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I would love to see those beautiful bomblets detonating over those planes, buildings, and runways! Each Tomahawk releases as many as 24 bomblets that explode in the air over the targets instead impacting the ground.

sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    I would love to see those beautiful bomblets detonating over those planes, buildings, and runways! Each Tomahawk releases as many as 24 bomblets that explode in the air over the targets instead impacting the ground.

me too

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    If Assayd is displaced, Isis (or a similar organization) will fill the void. Assayd is the lesser of the two evils. The Russians are smart enough to know this. Trump knows it too. That's why we directed our strike at the airfield, instead at a command/control target. Trump has no desire to displace Assayd.

People in the middle east will never know peace. They cannot self govern in a democratic type government. T.E. Lawrence learned this, the hard way. They are best contained under a strong secular dictatorship. This allows their people the most freedoms. When you get a religious leadership, oppression, murder, mayhem and terror ensues.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.

You are aware that there are many different types of payloads that the Tomahawk can deliver? Right? I'm sure there was a combination of munitions delivered.

I wonder how beautiful you would think cluster/fascam munitions are if you ever drove a 5 Ton dump truck over one that failed to detonate. Personally, I abhor fascam munitions.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Strikes started while he ate with the Chinese "President" I hear.

My sources tell me that Trump had these for dessert with Xi Jing Ping: :p
    iu

SicilianSecrets

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Baton Rouge/New Orleans, LA
    If Assayd is displaced, Isis (or a similar organization) will fill the void. Assayd is the lesser of the two evils. The Russians are smart enough to know this. Trump knows it too. That's why we directed our strike at the airfield, instead at a command/control target. Trump has no desire to displace Assayd.

People in the middle east will never know peace. They cannot self govern in a democratic type government. T.E. Lawrence learned this, the hard way. They are best contained under a strong secular dictatorship. This allows their people the most freedoms. When you get a religious leadership, oppression, murder, mayhem and terror ensues.

+1

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

Wouldn't ISIS be gone by then? I mean, if we already have forces inside of Syria and that is what they are there for in the first place, wouldn't it make sense to ramp up that effort while Assad is shown the door?

Last edited:

SicilianSecrets

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Baton Rouge/New Orleans, LA
    Wouldn't ISIS be gone by then? I mean, if we already have forces inside of Syria and that is what they are there for in the first place, wouldn't it make sense to ramp up that effort while Assad is shown the door?

Lesser of two evils when trying to figure out who will rule the land...

Assad supplies China, China and Russia support Assad, USA just met with China and is trying to diplomatically and professionally handle Russia even though we have surpassed the height of confrontation during the Cold War with the Soviet Union, Assad has a legitimate government in place, even though it aims to kill anyone that doesn't fall into line... lots of pieces in play.

ISIS... hates the United States and wants to literally rule the world; will destroy everything and everyone that doesn't fall underneath their rule of law. They invade, conquer, convert or kill, and move on expanding their territorial prowess. Has blurred the lines with regards to working alongside other extremist organizations and trying to unite for power. Will never "meet in the middle". If ISIS falls, another organization, another black flag, will fly in their place, and carry their cause forward.

Either way, it's a cluster... like the history of Al Qaeda and how they came into existence.

Top Bottom