Put Up or Shut Up! Again! Best Chance for Constitutional Carry is Now!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    bigtattoo79,

I only have so much free time that I am willing to donate. If I have to make a choice between fight that I think I can win or one that I know I will lose, I fight the battle that I can win. You may not understand the importance of defeating or at least defanging HB223 so I will try to explain. As originally written, HB223 sought to extend the loss of a fundamental constitutional right to a misdemeanor conviction. That is a terrible idea and unfortunately a line that has already been crossed. Preventing it from expanding to new classes of defendants is extremely important. Today it is bitch slapping boyfriends, tomorrow it may be DUIs or jay walkers.

Dan

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    As always you make some good points thanks for taking the time to respond accordingly.

To be clear: I have donated a fair amount of money well before seeing anything happen "it's only 2 years that I've quit".

Your money is nice, but I can guarantee you this; these groups need you as a representative number in the ranks and file. It is the sheer numbers of an organization that the powers that be take into consideration before all else. That is unless they are completely corrupt! ;)

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    bigtattoo79,

I only have so much free time that I am willing to donate. If I have to make a choice between fight that I think I can win or one that I know I will lose, I fight the battle that I can win. You may not understand the importance of defeating or at least defanging HB223 so I will try to explain. As originally written, HB223 sought to extend the loss of a fundamental constitutional right to a misdemeanor conviction. That is a terrible idea and unfortunately a line that has already been crossed. Preventing it from expanding to new classes of defendants is extremely important. Today it is bitch slapping boyfriends, tomorrow it may be DUIs or jay walkers.

Dan

Dan, Thanks for what you do. And to be clear I'm against HB223 also.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Your money is nice, but I can guarantee you this; these groups need you as a representative number in the ranks and file. It is the sheer numbers of an organization that the powers that be take into consideration before all else. That is unless they are completely corrupt! ;)

Time is something I just can't donate but Money is something I can. I know that sounds crappy but it's my situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom