Some of the finer things in life.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    8yoXJ7e.jpg

That is all..

Last edited:

Marlin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2015
    Baton Rouge
    Totally agree, need a glass of fine Kentucky bourbon in there to make the pic A+, but that is a good beer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    +1 on the bourbon...

BTW...Rouse's had samples of some new bourbon in their store today. It was $30 a bottle and didn't taste a bit different than the Jack regular label for half the price. Oh, the new scotch they were handing out samples of... rough! I'd rather chew on the barrel lids from the above mentioned bourbon than drink that stuff! yech...

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    +1 on the bourbon...

BTW...Rouse's had samples of some new bourbon in their store today. It was $30 a bottle and didn't taste a bit different than the Jack regular label for half the price. Oh, the new scotch they were handing out samples of... rough! I'd rather chew on the barrel lids from the above mentioned bourbon than drink that stuff! yech...

GUYS!!! I promise I drink bourbon too(...BUT I love my dark beers!) lol. Next time I get a nice bottle Ill post a good pic.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    +1 on the bourbon...

Yeah, yeah, some will say I'm being overly pedantic, or declare it a minor technical point, but some people just don't know that Jack Daniels is not bourbon. Now you do.

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    You have excellent taste in beer, my friend! You wouldn't believe how quick that KBS vanishes once it makes it to store shelves. I worked for a local distributor for a few years and they had to limit employees from buying all of it before it even left the warehouse. Man, I sure miss getting cases for free!

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    You have excellent taste in beer, my friend! You wouldn't believe how quick that KBS vanishes once it makes it to store shelves. I worked for a local distributor for a few years and they had to limit employees from buying all of it before it even left the warehouse. Man, I sure miss getting cases for free!

Steins deli still has some! The new Canadian Breakfast Stout is ariving in about a week. BOLO for it!

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rynola
    Top Bottom