New Black Panther Protest Gretna

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    According to their website it is scheduled for today, 04/14 at the store where Kendole Joseph was apprehended.

I'm told that there will be a march tomorrow, 04/15, starting at the Popeye Chicken, on the Expressway, and ending in downtown Gretna.

If you listen to their podcast, be prepared to loose two hours out of your life that you will never retrieve.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thenewblackpantherparty/2017/04/04/kendole-joseph-justice-now

They call for violence against the police, and others.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Well, the guy was obviously under the influence of some chemical that caused him to go crazy and have multiple people call 911 on him. That AND it took a few officers 7 minutes to subdue him, and he died later on. So waiting on toxicology, but these people do not care, they wanna blame the police officers.

They are going to learn one thing tonight though, Gretna doesn't play around.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Remember the protests in Baton Rouge? The picture with the fried chicken sign in the front window? Well tomorrow's protest is scheduled to begin at Popeye's.

Irony.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Remember the protests in Baton Rouge? The picture with the fried chicken sign in the front window? Well tomorrow's protest is scheduled to begin at Popeye's.

Irony.

Yeah, saw that. If they get hungry, they got to be close to some yard bird so they dont have to exert any extra energy if they get hungry!

rm2092

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 14, 2008
    Harvey, La
    I live a couple of blocks from the Gretna police station and they were putting up more fencing this morning and I was told they had put up signs that state that this is a gun free zone but I had not seen them myself, CRAP I have to work till 3 today :-(

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    I tried to find the times on this and could not find one instance of the time it was to start or any other concrete information on the when/where of it. Pretty pathetic from a national organisation.

I did however find there is a "candlelight visual" from "Apr 14 at 5:00 PM to Apr 15 at 8:00 PM CDT" So most of the visual will be during daylight. Not the best visual for a visual. At least it does have info on the when & where of it.

Just remember this is "Amerikkka" and the NBPP has a right to free speech. Seems it is a totally separate group from the Black Panthers Party, which has some irony to it.

Last edited:

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    1342756703-frabz-sorry-i-had-a-fight-in-the-middle-of-your-black-panther-party-8a987b.jpg

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Perhaps by 'black power', they are showing their enthusiasm for revitalizing the coal industry?? :confused: I mean, it can't have racial overtones could it?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom